Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- High-sheeted doors with heavy square tubing to block animal views
- Features dual-access doors from each side with heavy-duty, spring-loaded slam latches
- Both doors open into alley and latch, forming a protective barrier from the animals in the alley
- Easy-adjusting, movable hookups for ease of attachment to chute and alley
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
- Durable powder coat finish
- Measures 78" H x 32" W x 32" L
Powerful 200-mile AC fence charger for an electric-fencing system
115 volt, 60 cycle, pulsed DC output (1-second intervals); fuseless design
Works in heavy, wet weed conditions; Storm Guard lightning protection
Easy to install; fence OK indicator light; low-impedance technology
Measures approximately 6-1/5 by 17 by 12-4/5 inches; 3-year warrantyLearn More
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
The Priefert Premier Panels are the toughest panels on the marker. Available in 40', 50', 60' and 70' diameters, 6' tall Premier Round Pens are constructed from Prieferts patented Quadraform tubing to allow for maximum strength the flexibility and are ideal for horse owners. The added height of this panel also meets the Bureau of Land Management's requirements for use with the Mustang Adoption Program. These round pens are constructed from the 6' tall panels and a matching 6' X 9' Bow gate. Sturdy pin connectors make these pens quick and easy to set up, while the fishhook top corners increase strength and safety. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground. The 6' tall panels are tall enough to discourage horse from jumping over them. the 9 foot tall bow frame height and the Single Piston Lever Latch allow "ride thru" access to the pen. The architectural grade power coat finish helps to resist rush, scratches, and fading to added years of life to your investment.
Specifications Item Number Diameter Componets PPT40 40 Foot 10-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT50 50 Foot 13-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT60 60 Foot 15-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate PPT70 70 Foot 18-12' Panels, 1-6'x9' Bow Gate
- Heavy-duty square tube construction and sheeted door to block animal view
- Door slides easily on top-mounted, ball-bearing rollers with self-cleaning bottom
- Door features heavy-duty handle and spring-loaded auto latch
- Can be used as alleyway entry gate or mid-alley for scales or other uses
- Measures 80" H x 74" W x 8" L
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout system
- Fully reversible
- Comes with two 10' alley panels
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods (sold separately)
- Regular Tarter economy or heavy-duty corrals can also connect to tub entry or alley exit
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- Available in unsheeted only
- Fully set up dimensions measure 21' x 11' x 88"
- Features our superior, industry exclusive E-Coat finish
Since 1964, Priefert’s headgates have revolutionized the way that cattle are worked. The Model 64 Headgate is based on Marvin Priefert’s original full front-opening design. This manual headgate is a great option for the economically-minded rancher and is proof positive that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. Like all Priefert headgates, the HG97 self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. Cattle are controlled by our friction lock, rather than by the strength of the operator. These locks are Guaranteed for Life.
- The HG64’s smooth action catch lever allows the operator to catch cattle with confidence and ease.
- Headgate lock is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! This friction locking system allows a perfect fit for every size animal. DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
- Headgate is reversible for left or right-handed operation.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos (Head Chain sold separately).
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
Specifications Overall Height 73" Overall Width (including handle) 48" Maximum Opening Width 24" Weight Approx. 166 lbs. Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue