These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model WMHF) are as follows: Height: 28.5", Width: 24", and Depth: 20" (Top) and 7" (Bottom).Learn More
1-1/2” wide x 200 meters/656 ft.
Highly visible, lightweight and easy to use. A combination of weather resistant polyethylene and strong stainless steel wire conductors.
Install with tape insulators only. 3 to 4 twists recommended between posts to prevent whipping from wind.Learn More
Braided HDPE & polyester mix rope with 7 strands of stainless steel wire.
- 1/4" approx. diameter
- Dare's best selling rope
- White in color
- 6mm Poly Equi-Rope x 600 Feet
- 1,100 lbs. average breaking strength
- 2 rolls per carton
- carton weight 14 pounds
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum for ultimate efficiency and performance
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Designed for multiple uses around home and farm
- Safe in plastic tanks
- Used in 25 gallon, buckets of all sizes, small animal drinkers, hog waterers, surface heater, and bird baths depending on unit model
- 250 watt unit with 6' cord
- Dimensions: 4" W x 7" L
- Size - 4'x50'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 2"x4"
- Gauge - 12.5
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
The sleeves and taps are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. DARE SPLICING SLEEVES equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. DARE TAPS are handy when used to connect hook-up, grounding and jumper wires to the fence line. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. Special application tools are made of high-carbon tool steel and are provided with gauges to insure strong and dependable splices and connections.Learn More
- 15 mile range
- Moderate, dry weed conditions
- 115 volt, 60 cycle; pulsed output (1-second intervals)
- Digital timing
- Fuseless design
- Lamp flashes when operating
- Vented weather-resistant non conductive cabinet
- Moisture-resistant internal components
- Repairs in minutes