- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water disposal
- Tank holds 40 gallons
- Stand sold separately and constructed of 1-3/4" tubular steel (model WTSL)
- Dimensions: 53" L x 23" W x 13" H
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
- 50 mile range
- 2.8 stored joules of power; 2 joule output at 75 ohms
- Heavy weed conditions
- 115 volt, 60 cycle; pulsed output ( 1-second intervals)
- Digital timing
- Fuseless design
- Fence lamp flashes when operating
- Vented weather-resistant nonconductive cabinet
- Moisture-resistant internal components
- Repairs in minutes
- Also Available in Brown (BN).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 1 Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 91"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
The Premier Horse Stall Window features a durable and attractive design that blends in perfectly with the stall’s bar top. The window pins securely into place and operates on a simple pivot, swinging open and folding flush against the stall front. The window can be locked closed using a sliding latch. Many owners choose to mount a feeder bucket inside the stall, below the window opening to allow for quick and easy feeding from outside the stall. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the window resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- Overall Width: 28”
- Overall Depth: 2.5”
- Overall Height: 34”
- Weight: 23 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Window bars constructed from 18 gauge round tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gates complement our portable corral panels and provide ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus feature a variety of lengths with an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch. In addition to our painted models, we also offer the galvanized in 4' and 6' lengths. They are available in a wide range of constructed tubing including round 1-3/4" and round 2" in a variety of colors and weights.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
This Walk-Thru Arch Gate complements portable corral panels and provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. This walk-thru features an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 8' H
- 1-3/4" Round Tube
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More