“Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these uniquely designed panels feature a 4’ wide “walk thru” gate and are ideal for a number of applications around the farm or ranch. Constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility, these panels are suitable for use in crowding situations. These panels feature chain connectors to ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for easy connections to existing structures. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground, while our “Fishhook” top corners increase strength and safety. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Gate Frame Height: 84”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Gate Width: 4’
- Number of Rails: 6
- Vertical Slide Latch
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model WMHF) are as follows: Height: 28.5", Width: 24", and Depth: 20" (Top) and 7" (Bottom).Learn More
NOTE: Stalls do not include wood or other filler material. Stall brackets and lumber kits sold separately. This unit features:
- Stall door can be mounted on either side of stall to allow the door to open from right or left hand side
- Available in 10′ or 12′
- 2-1/2″ bar spacing to ensure horse safety
- Convenient small grain opening
- Low maintenance, easily accessible, gossip gate allows air-flow through stall and to give easy access to the horse without entering stall
- Horizontal lumber easily installs and creates a stylish look in any barn
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
1-1/2” wide x 200 meters/656 ft.
Highly visible, lightweight and easy to use. A combination of weather resistant polyethylene and strong stainless steel wire conductors.
Install with tape insulators only. 3 to 4 twists recommended between posts to prevent whipping from wind.Learn More
$116.97 As low as: $109.99
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Panels are available in 2’, 4’, 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- All weights are approximate
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.