This Portable Gate Feeder is made of heavy polyethylene to endure the harsh elements. This feeder hangs on the side of our gates, corrals, and fences at any height. The portability, variable height and angled design make feeding much easier for all livestock from hogs to calves to horses.Learn More
- Size - 24"x25'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 1"x2"
- Gauge - 14
- Powered by 110 V plug
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Low maintenance design - Simple operation.
- LED indicator - LED indicator pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust covered knob design - Easy installation and good wire connection.
- 1 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 2 miles Distance Range (acres) 8 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.1 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.16 J Output Voltage (up to) 5 kV max, 2.8 kV @ 500 Ω Power 110 V
- Charges up to 2 miles of clean fence.
- Use for containing short-haired livestock and small animals.
- 115 volt, 60 cycle, AC input/output
- Fence OK light stays on while fencer operates.
- Use on weed-free fences.
- Most effective in dry weather.
- Sealed plastic cabinet.
- 6 month warranty
This 4' x 50' orange snow fence from Midwest Air Technologies is perfect to stop those snowdrifts from building up, or keep crowds where they belong. This PVC fence is built to last and is stretched during manufacturing to increase the life and durability.Learn More
Our Tarter Tuff Tank products are recycled from 100% low-density polyethylene materials. Because they are fashioned from top-grade recycled materials, they are the best-priced tanks of their quality on the market. Impact-, heat-, cold- and U.V.- resistant, these tanks can withstand years of outdoor use. These tanks will not discolor over time, but they are paintable. Edges are smooth to provide the greatest safety for humans and animals. Available with bulk head adapter plug.Learn More
Priefert’s Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional, and attractive environment for their valued animals. Stall Starter Posts are required for starting a new run of stalls if you are not connecting those stalls to a wall or other existing structure. The SSP2 features connection points set at a 90 degree angle and is used when starting a single run of stalls. This product features Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
- Post Height: 85”
- Total Width: 6”
- Post constructed from 16 gauge, 2” galvanized tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Weight: 10.30