The heaviest bunk feeder on the market, this tough Metal Grain Feeder is constructed of 14-gauge steel with heavy-duty legs. The tapered bottom provides for easy flow and holes drilled in the bottom of each end provide for drainage. Pre-drilled holes on each end of the feeder allow for multiple feeders to be joined together for continuous bunks. The units are fully stackable.Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
- Ideal for feeding mineral to livestock in all weather conditions
- Heavy-enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to any location
- Holds 18-gallons
- Low profile helps prevent tipping or spilling of valuable minerals
- Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these mineral feeders to the ground preventing animals from moving it
- Weatherproof poly lid protects the contents of the entire feeder
- Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold
- Features smooth edges for safety to both people and animals
- Dimensions: 33" W x 15" H
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 galvanized wire.
The high-quality galvanized steel Tarter Hay Rack is easy to set up and easy to store, and is sized to place feed in wire mesh at the ideal height for goats. This rack is excellent for calves and other small animals as well. Available in 4' and 8' lengths, this feeder folds completely flat and will fit in a truck bed or other small area for easy transport.Learn More
$199.97Our 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Available with or without the 17" metal hay-saver panel in red only, the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. This feeder comes in E-Coat red and galvanized.
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations. Not recommended for horses
- Our 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design.
- The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly.
- Ideal for feeding round bales to cattle
- 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars.
- The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly.
- The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field.
- Stands 45" tall
*Not for use with horses.*Learn More
ur Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
This Walk-Thru Arch Gate complements Tarter's portable corral panels and provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus features an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 8' H