This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
The electric chute with remote headgate is a one-of-a-kind unit on the market. It operates without an air compressor and without 110V. It has all the great features of a manual, plus this chute is 12V system with solar power, so it can be put anywhere without the need for air or electric. The headgate can be operated via pushbutton from the ground or from a remote on horseback.Learn More
This unique sweep system is designed to give you the best flow for any arena. The heavy-duty curved sweep panels, along with the swinging sweep gate, keep livestock contained as well as flowing into the leadups. It has three full bows for maximum strength and tub integrity. This sweep system is easily set up and requires no tools. Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 253" L x 132" W x 114" h
Serious herdsmen need serious capacity and the new Tarter FeedMaster 165-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder provides it better than any feeder of its kind on the market. Large in capacity, larger still in functionality, long in corrosion-resistant life – the FeedMaster 165 masters the pasture and feeds the need.
- Heaviest and largest single-axle creep feeder on the market
- 33" x 96" feed door lid easily opens from ground with large handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Heaviest cages on the market with 2 additional bars on bottom sides to prevent animals from reaching under cage sides
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- Cages have 2 positions: 1) Fully vertical for shipping and highway transport 2) Completely down and in position for feeding
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large 11L x 15SL 8-ply pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- R-pinned corner braces on super-duty cages ensure maximum stability
- Super-duty tongue with attached pin provided
- Adjustable height limiter on creep cage allows for multiple height positions or can be removed entirely
- Improved roofline provides better protection for feed from the elements
- Heaviest gauge metal throughout the entire feeder
- Features a drop pin rear hitch
- Inside ladder for easier access
- 4 heavy-duty leveling stands
- Super-duty adjustable jack is fully removable
- Feeder Height w/Cages Up - 8 ft. 3 in.
- Feeder Top Width - 8 ft.
- Feed Bottom Width - 6 ft. 1 in.
- Over-All Length - w/Tongue - 11 ft. 1 in.; w/o Tongue - 8 ft.
- Over-All Width w/Cages Down - 14 ft. 5 in.
- Cage Dimensions - 8 ft. 5 1/2 in. l x 4 ft. 10 in. w x 3 ft. 8 1/2 in. h
- Calf Stall Openings - 10
- Calf Stall Width - 17 1/2 in.
- Feed Trough - 7 ft. 11 in. l x 14 in. w x 7 in. d x 2 sides
$1,479.97,p>This new Tarter 5' x 10' Utility Trailer with Gate Ramp features:
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- 2,990 lb. GVWR
- 15” tires and wheels
- 2,000 lb. top wind jack
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” A-Frame coupler w/safety chains
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 3,500 lb. cambered axle with 2,250 lb. payload capacity
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 16' L x 114" H
Priefert’s Roping Chute Add-on Section helps lend speed and efficiency to any roping competition by allowing producers to keep steers staged and ready for the next run. Like our roping chutes, the add-on section features contoured sides that narrow at the bottom to discourage animals from turning around in the section. These contoured sides are made to the same specifications as our roping chutes to create a seamless flow from section to chute. Our sections also include a split tailgate at the rear that opens from either side. Cross bars over the top of the add-on section prevent animals from being able to jump out of the section. An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 64”
- Overall Width: 35”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 73”
- Weight: 325 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
The Tarter Arena Worker is a must have piece of 3-point equipment when grooming any size arena. A well groomed arena can reduce injuries and boost performance. This durable piece of equipment rips tough soil leaving a smooth uniform look to the arena. When conditioning the soil, use our optional 100 gallon water tank to add moisture to improve soil condition. This quick-hitch compatible, hydraulic free Arena Worker is protected with our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat gray finish.
2-stage quick-hitch Category I and Category II pin hookups to fit both medium and larger size tractors (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
Works efficiently for 60-90 HP on 540 RPM tractors
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Height: 45″
- Approx. Weight: 878 lbs.
- Width: 99″
- Length: 84
Tarter Bucking Chutes are as durable as the day is long.
- Used in arenas for rough stock events
- Constructed of virtually indestructible 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials
- Spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides loaded at the bottom of each chute creating an easy open walkway from chute to chute
- Roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition with maximum functionality providing a safer option
- Strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once “tied-in”
- Gate door panels constructed of indestructible “Rumber”
- Each gate is quick and exchangeable
- More filler bars giving more spacing allows better access for hooking cinches and flank straps
- Attachments for sponsor ad billboards
- Right hand version
- All chutes come equipped with a platform
- Stairs and handrails sold separately
- Features Tarter's durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 114" L x 60" W x 90" H
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.