Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latchLearn More
PolyPlus is a permanent economical horse fence that uses a 12.5-Gauge Galvanized High Tensile Wire embedded in a tough polymer safety coating to produce a more visible wire fence. PolyPlus withstands impact without risking injury to the animal associated with barbed wire and non-coated high tensile wire. The safety coating helps prevent slicing and cutting injuries traditionally associated with high tensile wire. PolyPlus installs like high tensile wire and is engineered for durability, resistant to wear and withstands extreme temperature conditions.
- 12.5-Gauge - 200 psi, class III galvanized
- Polyethylene coating containing UV protectant
- High visibility and safety
- Available in white, black or brown
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ideal for feeding round bales to cattle
- 1-7/8” flat oval rails and 1-1/4" round slats
- Slats are welded on the outside for extra strength
- Super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly
- 8’ in diameter to accommodate large bales
- Stands 45” tall
NOTE: Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses.Learn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition (specialty spacing) - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 14' L x 60" H
- 2 Braces
Our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder is the best-selling mineral feeder on the market because of its superior design and quality workmanship.
Rough and rugged, our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder will serve you well for years.
This feeder features a rotating 15" poly wind vane head with dual ball bearings, a large rotating 2-cubic-foot-capacity heavy poly tub and a 46"-diameter base built with solid 3/4" steel rods to prevent tipping.
Assembled height is 59"Learn More
- Designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens
- 2″ round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates means panels can be hung in either direction
- Stands 62″ high with vertical “Z” braces
- Quick-pin latch system makes for easy hookup
- Custom loop legs prevent sinking
- Available in 10′ & 12′ lengths
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.Learn More