Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
- Best method available for adding pounds to your calves before weaning and/or before marketing
- Maximize growth rates in young animals, using proper rations
- Maximize the return on your invested cattle dollars
- Holds 650 lbs. and 1,000 lbs. of feed
- Ideal for small-to-medium sized calf herds
- Creep feeders are available with or without cages
- Cage is constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing with adjustable gate bar for growing calves
- Feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding
- Features our superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Vinyl post featuring a sqared boxed base and decorative cap giving solid support to large bird house or feeder. Painted white.
- Made in the USA
- Made of Solid Cellular Vinyl, a wood alternative that gives the look and feel of wood with little maintenance
- Painted white
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" Square x 105" H
Ths 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is Tarter's most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. This feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Features a superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations. Not recommended for horses.
- Dimensions: 8' Diameter x 45" Height
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 galvanized wire.