Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Ths 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is Tarter's most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. This feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Features a superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations. Not recommended for horses.
- Dimensions: 8' Diameter x 45" Height
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 galvanized wire.
Our 7-Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is specially designed for hogs, sheep, and other small animals. Standing 35" high, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with technologically superior continuous welded saddle joints. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. It comes with hinge pins and snap chainLearn More