Vinyl post featuring a sqared boxed base and decorative cap giving solid support to large bird house or feeder. Painted white.
- Made in the USA
- Made of Solid Cellular Vinyl, a wood alternative that gives the look and feel of wood with little maintenance
- Painted white
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" Square x 105" H
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
- Designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens
- 2″ round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates means panels can be hung in either direction
- Stands 62″ high with vertical “Z” braces
- Quick-pin latch system makes for easy hookup
- Custom loop legs prevent sinking
- Available in 10′ & 12′ lengths
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” Panel line, Utility Panels and Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed and heavy pressure is not expected. Our 6’ wide bow gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access. Chain connectors ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for connections over uneven ground and easy connections to existing structures. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Utility Panels and Bow Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line, Utility Bow Gates are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is not expected.
- Our 4’ wide bow gate features a 7’ tall frame, making it ideal for “walk thru” access, while the 6’ wide gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the gate help strengthen the corners.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
Our 7-Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is specially designed for hogs, sheep, and other small animals. Standing 35" high, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with technologically superior continuous welded saddle joints. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. It comes with hinge pins and snap chainLearn More
- Best method available for adding pounds to your calves before weaning and/or before marketing
- Maximize growth rates in young animals, using proper rations
- Maximize the return on your invested cattle dollars
- Holds 1,000 lbs. of feed
- Ideal for small-to-medium sized calf herds
- Creep feeders are available with or without cages
- Cage is constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing with adjustable gate bar for growing calves
- Feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding
- Features our superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. Custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 62" H
- 2 Braces