- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
This Super-Duty feeder is one of the heaviest on the market and a proven leader in mineral feeders.
This solid base frame is 48" square and made up of 2" heavy-duty gauge steel tubing for long lasting durability.
This low center of gravity helps prevent tipping even from the most rambunctious cattle and young bulls.
The hood opening is 28" x 24" to allow even horned cattle to easily feed.
The deep tub reduces mineral loss to near zero and protects minerals from wind and rain.
Features an aerodynamic hood with molded wind vane for additional protection of expensive supplements.
This 18-gallon capacity feeder has a 360° rotation and beveled opening to aid in tub access.
Heavy-duty bearing in feeder base allows for long life and easy movement.
Assembled height is 56"
NOTE-Applicator not included.Learn More
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
Any goat farmer will attest to the fact that goats are difficult to contain. This makes transport particularly tricky, but with the high-quality galvanized steel Tarter Goat Gofer, you are ensured a virtually escape-proof move. It fits easily into the back of standard and compact pickups even with toolboxes, and can be used to transport goats,hunting dogs, calves, sheep or other small animals.
********TARP NOT INCLUDED********Learn More
The Headgate Neck Extension is designed to reduce head movement and gently extend an animal’s neck while in either a Model HG91 or HG10 Priefert Headgate (headgates sold separately). This extension provides 5” of neck access, and allows the operator safe access that is less stressful on cattle. This makes it easier for operators to vaccinate, ear tag, or perform any additional headwork that may be required. Priefert Neck Extensions are powder coated with a top quality powder that features UV inhibitors. This finish helps the extensions resist rust, scratching, and fading, and adds years of life to your investment.
- Length: 59”
- Weight: 30 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Adds 5” of neck access
- U-bolt hardware included for attachment
- Designed to fit Priefert Model HG91 and HG10 Headgates (Headgates sold separately)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
Tarter Walk-Thru Arch Gates with Panels are designed to complement our 5' and 6' corral panels. Providing a 6' wide opening, these walk-thrus are available with 9' arches in gray powder coat. The gate also features a chain latch hookup to your corral and a high-mount latch for easy opening. The 6' panel welded to the 6' arch makes for an even sturdier entry point and also enables 12" x 12' square corral enclosures, each with their own entry.Learn More
Large animals require durable equipment. Tarter offers everything you need to keep you and your livestock safe, contained, and secure with our Super Stock Arena equipment.
2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
Heavy-duty pin connectors
Walk-thrus stand 7’ tall, ride-thrus stand 9’ tall, and drive-thrus stand 12’ tall
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 52" H
- 3 Braces