- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- High-sheeted doors with heavy square tubing to block animal views
- Features dual-access doors from each side with heavy-duty, spring-loaded slam latches
- Both doors open into alley and latch, forming a protective barrier from the animals in the alley
- Easy-adjusting, movable hookups for ease of attachment to chute and alley
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
- Durable powder coat finish
- Measures 78" H x 32" W x 32" L
- Heavy-duty square tube construction and sheeted door to block animal view
- Door slides easily on top-mounted, ball-bearing rollers with self-cleaning bottom
- Door features heavy-duty handle and spring-loaded auto latch
- Can be used as alleyway entry gate or mid-alley for scales or other uses
- Measures 80" H x 74" W x 8" L
A convenient accessory for any Priefert Squeeze Chute, this Palpation Cage is designed to provide the operator with safe and convenient access to the rear of the cow for pregnancy checking or artificial insemination. Accessible from either side, the Palpation Cage gates lock into place with a sliding latch for maximum safety. When locked in the open position, the Palpation Cage gate blocks the lead up alley, protecting the operator from waiting livestock. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment. The Palpation Cage attaches securely to Priefert’s Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at the four points of connection. An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Priefert’s AI/Palpation Cage is designed to provide safe and easy access to the rear of the cow for palpation or artificial insemination.
- Palpation Cage doors lock into place in the open or closed position with a sliding latch for maximum safety.
- Palpation Cage attaches easily to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at four points of connection.
- An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Length: 36”
- Width: 32”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 175 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Attaches to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes, requires adaptor (SC13PGA) to attach to Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
Powerful 200-mile AC fence charger for an electric-fencing system
115 volt, 60 cycle, pulsed DC output (1-second intervals); fuseless design
Works in heavy, wet weed conditions; Storm Guard lightning protection
Easy to install; fence OK indicator light; low-impedance technology
Measures approximately 6-1/5 by 17 by 12-4/5 inches; 3-year warrantyLearn More
These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 16-gauge panel, gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk- and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 72" tall panels
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style double latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
Priefert’s Chain Harrow Kits with Draw Bar and Hitch are built for light or heavy duty grooming of arenas, pastures, food plots, driveways, lawns, poultry houses, and more. The harrow mat is constructed from heavy, durable, high carbon, heat-treated steel. The ½” chain-style mat features a “double tine” design that makes it a perfect solution for spreading fertilizer on hay fields, land leveling, etc. Each digging tine is 4” long. The mat can be flipped over for simple smoothing of sand or aerating a food plot before seeding. This versatile tool can easily be attached to a small tractor, riding lawn mower, or ATV. The Draw Bar features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Tine Length (for mat tines): 4”
- Draw Bars constructed from 1.90” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Draw Bars feature a Black Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Each Kit Includes: Harrow Mat(s), Draw Bar, and Chain Harrow Hitch (includes chain and drop pin hitch)
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 galvanized wire.