Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
- All-poly tub
- Seamless, 1-piece, 500-lb. capacity hopper
- Reversible lift arm pins to accommodate different size tractors
- PTO-driven spin broadcast with super treated spreading disc and galvanized fins
- Side discharge hopper guarantees greater accuracy and more even spreading
- Spreading width up to 46'
- Can broadcast to each side for directional spreading when needed
- Fully splined gearbox shaft
- Fully galvanized opening system kit
- Super-duty epoxy painting throughout the complete frame
- Category I quick-hitch compatible (Cat. I pins included)
- Dimensions: 36" Tub Diameter x 36" Height
NOTE: Spreading volume coverage and rate will vary with the material being spread, spreader aperture settings, machine speed, and terrain. Consult the spreader rate chart for precise indications. Unit performs optimally at ground speed of 6-8 MPH and PTO speed of 540 RPM.Learn More
The Model 10 Headgate is Priefert’s newest headgate offering. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” the HG10 works in manual or automatic mode and features contoured yokes that allow it to safely and securely fit the shape of an animal’s neck. The patented Infinite Locks effectively control the cattle and are guaranteed for life. Switch the headgate into automatic mode by engaging a simple slide lock and then setting the self-catch lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths.
- Overall Height: 68.5”
- Overall Width (including handle): 59”
- Inside Height: 59.5”
- Maximum Opening Width: 27.5”
- Weight: 240 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Lubricate infinite locks with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Dip painted Priefert Blue
- Designed to mount to Priefert Headgate Stand (sold separately)
- HG10 comes standard with Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout system
- Fully reversible
- Comes with two 10' alley panels
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods (sold separately)
- Regular Tarter economy or heavy-duty corrals can also connect to tub entry or alley exit
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- Available in unsheeted only
- Fully set up dimensions measure 21' x 11' x 88"
- Features our superior, industry exclusive E-Coat finish
This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
This heavy-duty welded angle-iron frame Disc Harrow helps make your work all pleasure. Features include 16-14" x 3mm notched cutting blades to make quick work of a commercial garden or a backyard vegetable plot, and heavy-duty sealed bearings. Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for today’s sub-compact tractors. Category I pins included with purchase. This product features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat orange finish.
- Orange powder coat finish
- Corrosion resistant
Large animals require durable equipment. Tarter offers everything you need to keep you and your livestock safe, contained and secure with our Super Stock Arena equipment.
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 6' L x 114" H
This Alley Corner is the ultimate system for your leadup alleys. It features the same construction, width, and sheeting as Tarter's 8’ and 12’ leadup alleys. Its unique gradual turn design provides an easy corner to facilitate smooth effortless flow of livestock through the system. Features a heavy-duty pin hookup and durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- 15" Alley
- Dimensions: 109" L x 38" W x 62" H