- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water disposal
- Tank holds 40 gallons
- Stand sold separately and constructed of 1-3/4" tubular steel (model WTSL)
- Dimensions: 53" L x 23" W x 13" H
Our 6-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Corral Panels are built with the same quality and strength as our Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate. This corral panel is ideal for the light-to-medium confinement of livestock in round pens and working areas. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to our Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.Learn More
The Premier Horse Stall Window features a durable and attractive design that blends in perfectly with the stall’s bar top. The window pins securely into place and operates on a simple pivot, swinging open and folding flush against the stall front. The window can be locked closed using a sliding latch. Many owners choose to mount a feeder bucket inside the stall, below the window opening to allow for quick and easy feeding from outside the stall. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the window resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- Overall Width: 28”
- Overall Depth: 2.5”
- Overall Height: 34”
- Weight: 23 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Window bars constructed from 18 gauge round tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
- 1.3 Stored joules of power; 1 joule output at 75 ohms
- 115, 60 Cycle; pulsed output (1-second intervals)
- 25 mile range
- Fuse less design
- UL listed
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted Poly Hay and Grain Feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger and up to 4 gallons of grain in the lower poly feeder. The galvanized sheet metal back version is available as a corner-mount only. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work fora variety of feeding applications.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
The 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 4' L x 52" H
This is ONLY the Male Wall Mount for Tarter Premium Stalls.
Premium Male Bracket for Premium Horse StallsLearn More
- Also Available in Forrest Green (GN).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 1Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 91"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"