Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
This leadup easily hooks together to other leadups to provide all the staging area you need. The slanted bottom prevents animal turnaround and an optional backstop can allow animals to advance in the alley while not letting them back up. The optional backstop fits both 8 foot and 12 foot alleys and features a corrosion resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 147" L x 36" W x 58" H
This heavy-duty welded angle-iron frame Disc Harrow helps make your work all pleasure. Features include 16-14" x 3mm notched cutting blades to make quick work of a commercial garden or a backyard vegetable plot, and heavy-duty sealed bearings. Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for today’s sub-compact tractors. Category I pins included with purchase. This product features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat orange finish.
- Orange powder coat finish
- Corrosion resistant
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 16' L x 114" H
This Alley Corner is the ultimate system for your leadup alleys. It features the same construction, width, and sheeting as Tarter's 8’ and 12’ leadup alleys. Its unique gradual turn design provides an easy corner to facilitate smooth effortless flow of livestock through the system. Features a heavy-duty pin hookup and durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- 15" Alley
- Dimensions: 109" L x 38" W x 62" H
NOTE: Stalls do not include wood or other filler material. Stall brackets and lumber kits sold separately. This unit features:
- Stall door can be mounted on either side of stall to allow the door to open from right or left hand side
- Available in 10′ or 12′
- 2-1/2″ bar spacing to ensure horse safety
- Convenient small grain opening
- Low maintenance, easily accessible, gossip gate allows air-flow through stall and to give easy access to the horse without entering stall
- Horizontal lumber easily installs and creates a stylish look in any barn
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish
This new Tarter 5.5' x 8' Utility Trailer with Gate Ramp features:
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- 2,000 lb. GVWR
- 13” tires and wheels
- Removable tongue
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” coupler w/safety chains
- Wire mesh floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 2,000 lb. cambered axle with 1,550 lb. payload capacityLearn More
The Model 10 Headgate is Priefert’s newest headgate offering. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” the HG10 works in manual or automatic mode and features contoured yokes that allow it to safely and securely fit the shape of an animal’s neck. The patented Infinite Locks effectively control the cattle and are guaranteed for life. Switch the headgate into automatic mode by engaging a simple slide lock and then setting the self-catch lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths.
- Overall Height: 68.5”
- Overall Width (including handle): 59”
- Inside Height: 59.5”
- Maximum Opening Width: 27.5”
- Weight: 240 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Lubricate infinite locks with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Dip painted Priefert Blue
- Designed to mount to Priefert Headgate Stand (sold separately)
- HG10 comes standard with Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- 3-point rear attach disc for tilling garden or backyard vegetable plot
- Welded angle-iron frame disc harrow with 16-14” x 3mm notched cutting blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Front and rear disc gangs have adjustable angles and together they cut a 5' swath with each pass
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 48" L x 60" W x 30-1/2" H
These stalls come in 10' and 12' sizes and feature optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides