- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
Braided HDPE & polyester mix rope with 7 strands of stainless steel wire.
- 1/4" approx. diameter
- Dare's best selling rope
- White in color
- 6mm Poly Equi-Rope x 600 Feet
- 1,100 lbs. average breaking strength
- 2 rolls per carton
- carton weight 14 pounds
1-1/2” wide x 200 meters/656 ft.
Highly visible, lightweight and easy to use. A combination of weather resistant polyethylene and strong stainless steel wire conductors.
Install with tape insulators only. 3 to 4 twists recommended between posts to prevent whipping from wind.Learn More
The RB709 Garage Door Receiver/Adapter allows you to use the same Mighty Mule Two Button Transmitter or Three Button Transmitter to operate your gate opener as well as your garage door opener. Compatible with most garage door openers. Must be used with FM134 (two button) or RB743 (three button) transmitters.Learn More
- Provides easy, secure latching or un-latching whether mounted or on foot
- Heavy-duty, single pin pull allows one-handed latch operation
- Versatile latching system installs tube-to-wood or tube-to-tubet
- This gate latch is designed for 1 1/2" - 2" Tube Sizes.
Traditional wood snow fencing commonly used to prevent snow from drifting where drifting snow can pose a threat to safety. The sturdy construction makes this snow fence a durable and economical alternative to plastic snow fence. Commonly used in farming and other agricultural settings to aid in water collection and retention..
Specifications: 48” x 50 foot rolls constructed of No. 1 aspen or spruce (3/8” x 1 ½” x 48”), woven with 5 double-strands of 13-gauge galvanized wire. Fence is stained with red iron oxide stain.Learn More
Priefert’s Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional, and attractive environment for their valued animals. Stall Starter Posts are required for starting a new run of stalls if you are not connecting those stalls to a wall or other existing structure. The SSP3 features 90 degree and 180 connection points and is designed to be used when starting a back-to-back run of stalls. This product features Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
- Post Height: 85”
- Total Width: 6”
- Post constructed from 16 gauge, 2” galvanized tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Highly visable
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Combines weather resistant polyethylene and strong stainless steel wire conductors
- 1/2" width
- 200 Meters or 656ft
- Install with tape insulators only
- Three to Four twists recommended between posts to prevent whipping from wind Learn More