This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 60" H
- 2 Braces
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
This 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 8' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 18' L x 52" H
- 3 Braces
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latchLearn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
The Headgate Neck Extension is designed to reduce head movement and gently extend an animal’s neck while in either a Model HG91 or HG10 Priefert Headgate (headgates sold separately). This extension provides 5” of neck access, and allows the operator safe access that is less stressful on cattle. This makes it easier for operators to vaccinate, ear tag, or perform any additional headwork that may be required. Priefert Neck Extensions are powder coated with a top quality powder that features UV inhibitors. This finish helps the extensions resist rust, scratching, and fading, and adds years of life to your investment.
- Length: 59”
- Weight: 30 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Adds 5” of neck access
- U-bolt hardware included for attachment
- Designed to fit Priefert Model HG91 and HG10 Headgates (Headgates sold separately)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
Anyone who knows goats knows that if they can get in it and turn it over they will. That's why Tarter designed this super-sturdy, heavy-duty trough feeder. This feeder cannot be pushed around or turned over and the overhead guard and V-bottom prevent even the most determined goats from standing on top. Low to the ground, this V-style trough is perfect for almost any size goat or other small animals. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant finish in powder coat red.Learn More
Vinyl post featuring a sqared boxed base and decorative cap giving solid support to large bird house or feeder. Painted white.
- Made in the USA
- Made of Solid Cellular Vinyl, a wood alternative that gives the look and feel of wood with little maintenance
- Painted white
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" Square x 105" H
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel features a steel frame with a wood-filled top and bottom (Wood Kits sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- All weights are approximate
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- Ideal for feeding round bales to cattle
- 1-7/8” flat oval rails and 1-1/4" round slats
- Slats are welded on the outside for extra strength
- Super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly
- 8’ in diameter to accommodate large bales
- Stands 45” tall
- Red finish
NOTE: Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses. All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts.Learn More