Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $13.59
- Size - 36"x10'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Gauge - 19
- Mesh - 1/2"x1/2"
The sleeves and taps are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. DARE SPLICING SLEEVES equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. DARE TAPS are handy when used to connect hook-up, grounding and jumper wires to the fence line. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. Special application tools are made of high-carbon tool steel and are provided with gauges to insure strong and dependable splices and connections.Learn More
The Tarter Water Tank Float Valvev eliminates the need for manual water fills or expensive automatic livestock watering systems. This rugged unit is designed to attach to existing water tanks to allow for automatic water fill when levels are low, eliminating the worry and hassle of continually filling water tanks. The Tarter Water Tank Float Valve is designed to operate with gravity flow or pressures up to 70 PSI and is versatile enough to work with most any water tank.Learn More
Provides insulation for 90 oturn or end loop on any style post. Flat-sided design resists rolling andspeeds installation. Heavy sidewalls provide extra protection against ‘shorts’ or ‘grounds’. Molded ofpolyethylene with carbon black to withstand the elements. Molded with metal insert designed to takehigh-tensile strain. 191/2” long.Learn More
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing