Our exclusive Tarter Kidder Panel is one of the most versatile kidding pens on the market and is ideal for kids, calves and other small animals. It can be sized to any dimension by attaching multiple units made from fully interchangeable 5' and 10' panels of high-quality galvanized steel. Panels can also be used to make chutes, alleyways or as entry to the Tarter Goat Worker.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs. They include straight end-post construction and superior E-Coat finish for long life in the field. All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing. They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford. The 5-Bar Corral Panel is 10' in length and 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces. The unique drop-pin hookup makes setup quick and easy. It features loop legs to prevent sinking. Features our superior E-Coat finish for strong corrosion-resistance.
- The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs.
- All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing.
- They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford.
- The 5-Bar Corral Panel is 10' in length and 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces.
- The unique drop-pin hookup makes setup quick and easy.
- It features loop legs to prevent sinking. Features our superior E-Coat finish for strong corrosion-resistance.
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Wheel White (WE)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered Corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"