The sleeves and taps are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. DARE SPLICING SLEEVES equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. DARE TAPS are handy when used to connect hook-up, grounding and jumper wires to the fence line. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. Special application tools are made of high-carbon tool steel and are provided with gauges to insure strong and dependable splices and connections.Learn More
The Tensioner Handle incorporates a spring loaded ratchet pin and fits most common brands of permanent wire strainer style tensioners. Self-ratcheting for quick and easy tensioning. The high strength steel drop pin stays in contact with the strainer teeth at all times to ensure safe tensioning.
- Heavy duty design
- Metal finish
- Spring drop pin for safety
- Fits most common brand wire strainer style tensioners
- Provides more control for safety
- Size - 1'x150'
- Coating -Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire.