Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price: $49.99
- 1.3 Stored joules of power; 1 joule output at 75 ohms
- 115, 60 Cycle; pulsed output (1-second intervals)
- 25 mile range
- Fuse less design
- UL listed
For polywire, polyrope, or high-tensile wire. Use 2 galvanized roofing nails or (2) No. 8 x 3/4" stainless screws (not included). Equine white. 25 per package.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
- Small porcelain lag insulator.
- Use for line and corners.
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
- Easy to install
- Prevents swinging and sagging
- Hardware included
- Fits round tube gates 1-5/8" to 2" Outer Diameter
- One hand opening
- Accepts padlock