Safety hook and body formed as one...from 7/8” diameter steel pipe. • Spring mechanism consists of 41/4” long compression spring fastened to a 5/16” diameter eyebolt. • All metal parts permanently assembled using 20 tons of force. No flimsy snap-on/push-on fasteners used anywhere. • Large insulating grip measures 51/8” long with a 21/4” diameter flange for extra shock protection. Molded of a soft flexible material that will not chip, crack or break whenabused. • Performs in any climate. Metal parts plated to resist rust. Molded grip contains carbonblack to deter UV raysLearn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate.Learn More
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing
Nothing is more frustrating than finding your beautiful garden or orchard vandalized by wildlife and the harvest wasted. Protect your valuable gardens, orchards, or herds inside and out using Red Brand Deer and Wildlife Fence. Red Brand products are 100% American Made since 1889, and Red Brand fencing is known for quality, durability, and longevity. Whether you have a small tomato patch in your back yard or a 100 acre farm, reach for Red Brand Deer and Wildlife Fence to protect your hard work.
Red Brand Deer and Wildlife fence is a woven design using a Cross Lock Knot acting as a hinge to prevent the fence from losing its shape. Even when put under pressure by animals or heavy snowfall, the Cross Lock Knot allows the fence to spring back to its original shape. The galvanized wire stands strong against general wear and tear and resists weathering over time. Red Brand Deer and Wildlife fence is suitable for all terrains and can be stretched across both hilly, rolling ground and flat, level land with ease.
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- Roll 72" high x 165'
- Features a gradated design with 4"x6" openings at the top to 1"x6" openings at the bottom.
- For use with wood posts.
- Designed for high tensile use.
- Perfect for EquiRope and temporary fencing.
- Large diameter flange prevents arcing.
- Heavy fingers carry wire 3/4” frompost.
- Offered with galvanized ring shank nails or plain.
- Molded of high density polyethylene with carbon black for superior UV resistance.
- Performs in any climate
- 25 pack
Braided HDPE & polyester mix rope with 7 strands of stainless steel wire.
- 1/4" approx. diameter
- Dare's best selling rope
- White in color
- 6mm Poly Equi-Rope x 600 Feet
- 1,100 lbs. average breaking strength
- 2 rolls per carton
- carton weight 14 pounds
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
for wood posts. Heavy cross sections withstand the pressure of high tensile fencing. Attached pin, locks and unlocks fence wire. Large flange prevents ‘shorts’ andarcing. Molded of high density polyethylene with carbon black for superior UV resistance. Performs inany climate. Black.Learn More