This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
Anyone who knows goats knows that if they can get in it and turn it over they will. That's why Tarter designed this super-sturdy, heavy-duty trough feeder. This feeder cannot be pushed around or turned over and the overhead guard and V-bottom prevent even the most determined goats from standing on top. Low to the ground, this V-style trough is perfect for almost any size goat or other small animals. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant finish in powder coat red.Learn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 62" H
- 1 Brace
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 72" tall panels
- 8' Length
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.Learn More
Our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Bunk Feeder is the industry leader in design and quality.
The replaceable bunk liner is formed in a single piece from 100% recycled materials with no seams or inserts and is built rugged to withstand abuse from small or large herds.
The welded frame is made from 1-3/4" diameter round tubular steel and the poly liner is held securely by rivets.
19" tall 34" wideLearn More
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
$139.99The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs. They include straight end-post construction and superior E-Coat finish for long life in the field. All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing. They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford. The Valu-Line 3-Piece Round Bale Feeder is a lightweight performer for all your hay feeding needs. Light but durable, it is easy to assemble and features our slant bar design. This feeder is 8' in diameter, 45" high and is made exclusively of 1-1/2" tubular steel. It features our superior E-Coat finish for strong corrosion-resistance.
- The Valu-Line Series features lightweight price performers that are perfect for any light-duty needs.
- They include straight end-post construction and superior E-Coat finish for long life in the field.
- All welds are continuous-welded saddle joints constructed with 1-1/2" tubing.
- They are easy to handle, maneuver and afford. T
- he Valu-Line 3-Piece Round Bale Feeder is a lightweight performer for all your hay feeding needs.
- Light but durable, it is easy to assemble and features our slant bar design.
- This feeder is 8' in diameter, 45" high and is made exclusively of 1-1/2" tubular steel.
*Not recommended for horses.*Learn More