Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field.Learn More
Anyone who knows goats knows that if they can get in it and turn it over they will. That's why Tarter designed this super-sturdy, heavy-duty trough feeder. This feeder cannot be pushed around or turned over and the overhead guard and V-bottom prevent even the most determined goats from standing on top. Low to the ground, this V-style trough is perfect for almost any size goat or other small animals. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant finish in powder coat red.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat gray finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 50" H
- 2 Braces
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
- Fully portable, ‘All in One’ compact design - The light, compact design with carry handle makes it ideal for portability. The unit includes internal battery and solar panel, providing a convenient all‑in‑one energizer.
- Solar powered - Energy efficient solar panel charges the internal battery to power the fence line.
- Internal rechargeable battery - Solar power recharges the battery as required to support long battery life.
- Flashing red light - Indicates at a glance that the energizer is working and powering the fence.
- Battery - Battery saving mode maximizes battery life.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Multiple mounting options - T-post and wood post mounting option.
- Large storage capacity - Enables up to 21 days operation without sunlight.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty (includes lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 10 miles Distance Range (acres) 40 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.15 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.21 J Output Voltage (up to) 10.0 kV max, 3.7 kV @ 1,000 Ω Internal Rechargeable Battery 12 V / 7 Ah
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 62" H
- 3 Braces
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence when you're a horse. That's why Red Brand offers this Non Climb Horse Fence. Red Brand products are 100% American Made since 1889, and Red Brand fencing is known for quality, durability, and longevity. Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is specially designed to prevent horses from stepping through the fence and damaging it or themselves.
Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is a woven design using a smooth-sided Square DealÂ® knot to protect your horse's hide from injury when they press against it. The flexible 2"x4" mesh design flexes under pressure and prevents horses from sticking their legs through the fence to reach the forbidden fruit on the other side. The galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists general wear and tear and stands up to weathering. This fence is suitable for all terrains and can be easily installed across both hilly, rolling ground and flat, level land with ease. Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is a safe and durable fencing to secure your horses.
- 2" x 4" mesh spacing
- 60" X 100' roll
- Galvanized wire with zinc coating
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire