- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 1
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 115"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
- Zinc/aluminum coating offers better protection against weathering than Class 3 galvanized coating
- Single- or double-barbed options with deep barbs and sharp points
- Meets or exceeds ASTM A856/A856M standards
- General purpose fencing offers strength and rigidity for a variety of outdoor projects
- Solid welded construction ensures a sturdy fence design
- Quality galvanized wire to resist weathering as well as wear and tear
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More