- Galvanized Steel
- Used to attach fabric to chain link fence.
- 46" in length
- Suitable for garden applications and small animal containment
- Heavy-Duty studded steel posts stand up to the demands of cattle, large animals and areas receiving strong use
- Both Standard and Heavy-Duty tee posts are available in 5’ to 8’ lengths in 6” increments
- Exclusive Red and Gray Color
- Durable Paint Coating
- Resistant to Rust
- Strong Blades
- White polyethylene corner knob.
- Looks like porcelain.
- Weighs less.
- Works great.
- White only
Wire connectors used to lap splice 2 wires. The sleeves are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. Dare splicing sleeves equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily.
No. DP 2-3/25: Use to splice 12-1/2- gauge smooth wire; 25 per bagLearn More