This Walk-Thru Arch Gate complements Tarter's portable corral panels and provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus features an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 8' H
The Tarter Walk-Thru Arch Gate is designed to complement our 5' and 6' tall corral panels. This walk-thru arch gate features a chain latch hookup to your corral, a high-mount latch for easy opening, and a 9' arch with a 6' wide opening. The 5' tall gate is available in white or gray.Learn More
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 62" H
- 3 Braces
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Sierra Agricultural Fence - Commercial Galvanized Wire.
The Tarter Walk-Thru Arch Gate is designed to complement our 5' and 6' tall corral panels. This walk-thru arch gate features a chain latch hookup to your corral, a high-mount latch for easy opening, and a 9' arch with a 6' wide opening. The 5' tall gate is available in white or gray. The 6' tall gate is available in gray only.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 52" H
- 3 Braces
- Tongue & Groove
- Cut to Length
- Beveled Front
- Ready to Install
- Horizontal lumber
- Item #: HLKFRF10 (Elite Stall Front Lumber 10′)
Height: 14 inches
Approx. Weight: 192 lbs.
Width: 21 inches
Length: 44 3/4″ inches
- Item #: HLKF12 (Select Stall Front Lumber 12′)
Height: 11 inches
Approx. Weight: 218 lbs.
Width: 21 inches
Length: 89 inches