- Tongue & Groove
- Cut to Length
- Beveled Front
- Ready to Install
- Horizontal lumber
- Item #: HLKFRF10 (Elite Stall Front Lumber 10′)
Height: 14 inches
Approx. Weight: 192 lbs.
Width: 21 inches
Length: 44 3/4″ inches
- Item #: HLKF12 (Select Stall Front Lumber 12′)
Height: 11 inches
Approx. Weight: 218 lbs.
Width: 21 inches
Length: 89 inches
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence when you're a horse. That's why Red Brand offers this Non Climb Horse Fence. Red Brand products are 100% American Made since 1889, and Red Brand fencing is known for quality, durability, and longevity. Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is specially designed to prevent horses from stepping through the fence and damaging it or themselves.
Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is a woven design using a smooth-sided Square DealÂ® knot to protect your horse's hide from injury when they press against it. The flexible 2"x4" mesh design flexes under pressure and prevents horses from sticking their legs through the fence to reach the forbidden fruit on the other side. The galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists general wear and tear and stands up to weathering. This fence is suitable for all terrains and can be easily installed across both hilly, rolling ground and flat, level land with ease. Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is a safe and durable fencing to secure your horses.
- 2" x 4" mesh spacing
- 60" X 100' roll
- Galvanized wire with zinc coating
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 14' L x 52" H
- 2 Braces
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish