Our Bucket Mount Super Spear features two stabilizer spikes and a replaceable heavy-duty heat-treated spear.
It easily mounts and dismounts with a single bolt without removing front bucket and is capable of lifting bales up to 2200 lbs.
This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray.
Measures 8.75" H x 30.25 W x 61.5" Overall Length x 15"Center Spear Length x 15" Stabailizer Spike LengthLearn More
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 20' L x 52" H
- 4 Braces
Our 3-Piece Heavy-Duty S-Bar Hay Feeder is our newest design. This feeder features 3-piece construction that allows for easy assembly. The S-bar design helps to prevent calves from getting inside the feeder while the heavy-duty end post brace assures superior strength and easy assembly. This feeder is 45" high in 1-3/4" round tubular steel.Learn More
This Super-Duty feeder is one of the heaviest on the market and a proven leader in mineral feeders.
This solid base frame is 48" square and made up of 2" heavy-duty gauge steel tubing for long lasting durability.
This low center of gravity helps prevent tipping even from the most rambunctious cattle and young bulls.
The hood opening is 28" x 24" to allow even horned cattle to easily feed.
The deep tub reduces mineral loss to near zero and protects minerals from wind and rain.
Features an aerodynamic hood with molded wind vane for additional protection of expensive supplements.
This 18-gallon capacity feeder has a 360° rotation and beveled opening to aid in tub access.
Heavy-duty bearing in feeder base allows for long life and easy movement.
Assembled height is 56"
NOTE-Applicator not included.Learn More
Our 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is our newest design. This feeder features 3-piece construction that allows for easy assembly. The S-bar design helps to prevent calves from getting inside the feeder while the heavy-duty end post brace assures superior strength and easy assembly. This feeder is 45" high in 1-3/4" round tubular steel.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition (specialty spacing) - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job