This Super-Duty feeder is one of the heaviest on the market and a proven leader in mineral feeders.
This solid base frame is 48" square and made up of 2" heavy-duty gauge steel tubing for long lasting durability.
This low center of gravity helps prevent tipping even from the most rambunctious cattle and young bulls.
The hood opening is 28" x 24" to allow even horned cattle to easily feed.
The deep tub reduces mineral loss to near zero and protects minerals from wind and rain.
Features an aerodynamic hood with molded wind vane for additional protection of expensive supplements.
This 18-gallon capacity feeder has a 360° rotation and beveled opening to aid in tub access.
Heavy-duty bearing in feeder base allows for long life and easy movement.
Assembled height is 56"
NOTE-Applicator not included.Learn More
Our 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is our newest design. This feeder features 3-piece construction that allows for easy assembly. The S-bar design helps to prevent calves from getting inside the feeder while the heavy-duty end post brace assures superior strength and easy assembly. This feeder is 45" high in 1-3/4" round tubular steel.Learn More
- Used to provide an entrance for animals or equipment into arena
- Smooth laser cut braces for animal safety
- Stands 51" tall with saddle welded square corners
- 16' Long
- Laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety
- 2 Braces
- Constructed from 1-3/4” 16-gauge tubing
- Adjustable bolt on hinges and a chain latch
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition (specialty spacing) - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
- Our One Row Cultivator is designed for family gardening and smaller farming operations.
- The cultivator is useful in preparing garden soil, planting beds and cultivating for weed control and may also be used to remove mulch and undergrowth.
- Featuring six cultivator tines with 1-3/4" x 10" long reversible curved points, this cultivator is rated for tractors less than 50 horsepower.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray.
- Measures 36" H x 50.5" W x 37" L
This Heavy-Duty Super Spear is designed for the heaviest of round bale lifting. Featuring a heavy-duty replaceable heat-treated upper spear and 2 lower welded stabilizer bars for extra hold, this spear hooks to most any Category I 3-point hitch. Category I pins are included with purchase. This product features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray.
- Dimensions: 51-1/2" L x 36" W x 26-1/4" H
- Center Spear Length 44-1/2" - Stabilizer Spike Length 14-1/2"
- Quick-Hitch Compatible
Anyone who knows goats knows that if they can get in it and turn it over they will. That's why Tarter designed this super-sturdy, heavy-duty trough feeder. This feeder cannot be pushed around or turned over and the overhead guard and V-bottom prevent even the most determined goats from standing on top. Low to the ground, this V-style trough is perfect for almost any size goat or other small animals. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant finish in powder coat red.Learn More
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. Custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 62" H
- 2 Braces