- Size - 2'x50'
- Coating -Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
This Cattle Nose Bar is for Manual Cattlemaster Headgates only. Holds the cattle's head in a firm position for safer handling.
- Dimensions: 45" L x 5-1/2" H
- Multiple applications around home, shop and farm
- Single-strand wire ideal for bundling and tying
- Great for hanging tools and other household chores
- 4 large brackets
- 4 small brackets
- 8 nuts
- 4 large screws
- 4 small screws
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing
- Adjusts to fit: Steel t-posts small medium large without studs; fiberglass t-posts medium and large sizes only .
- Insulator opens to attach anywhere. Adjustable.
- High density molded polyethylene. - Ship Weight: 4.46 lbs.Learn More
- Zinc/aluminum coating offers better protection against weathering than Class 3 galvanized coating
- Single- or double-barbed options with deep barbs and sharp points
- Meets or exceeds ASTM A856/A856M standards