These Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, Tarter's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Their rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. They take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with fewer chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded, and joined by a computer-drivenand- guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8" top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1" tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Most feature a 1" drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- Aprroximate Capacity: 105 gallons
- Dimensions: 3' x 2'
- 2 x 4 Wire Filled Gate
- Gate keeps horses and small livestock safely inside while allowing no catch points
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength tubing
- Stands 50″ tall
- Double-sided sign plate allows gate to be hung in either direction
- Ready to hang with hinge pins, snap chain and welded chain latch
- Available in 4′, 10′, 12′ & 16′ lengths
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
NOTE: All 1-3/4″ tube gates are 3″ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only.Learn More
- Wildlife fence ensures that valuable herds and/or orchards are protected both inside and out
- All-terrain fencing is ideal for flat or rolling, hilly areas
- Deer & Wildlife Fence features the Cross Lock® Knot to provide superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or climbing and severe snowstorms
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Ideal for light confinement of livestock and portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides.
- Quick-pin latch system makes for easy hookup
- Easy hookup to Walk-Thru Arch Gate
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates allows panels to be hung in either direction
- Stands 62″ high with vertical “Z” Braces
- Custom loop legs prevent sinking
- Available in 10′, 12′ & 16′ lengths
- Features a superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
This versatile, lightweight feeder is built low to the ground to accommodate goats and all types of short-to-medium sized animals. Extremely durable, this is one of the sturdiest feeders of its kind on the market. The bunk liner is formed of 100% recycled materials. The feeder is available with or without the hay rack, which bolts directly to the frame. The hay rack is galvanized for excellent durability and features 4" x 4" wire mesh for easy feeding and minimal waste.
- 14 inches tall
- 27 inches wide
Weight -36lbs **Due to size, this item MUST ship LTL freight.**
NOTE: This is the Bunk Feeder only. The Hay Rack shown is optional and must be purchased separately.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is specially designed for hogs, sheep, and other small animals. Standing 35" high, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with technologically superior continuous welded saddle joints. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. It comes with hinge pins and snap chainLearn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- 8' Long
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown
- Suitable to enclose livestock and pastures
- Effective, dependable, low-cost fencing solution
- Class 3 galvanized wire has a heavy zinc coating for long life and durability
- Can be electrified when needed
Great choice for fencing a small number of livestock.
- Multiple power options - Dual-Purpose feature allows energizer to run on 110 V plug or 12 V (deep cycle, marine type) battery*.
- Solar compatible - Solar panel* charges a 12 V (deep cycle, marine type) battery* to power the Patriot Dual Purpose energizer and fence line. Ideal for remote areas where AC (110 V) power is not available.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- LED indicator - LED indicates pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust design - Easy, safe installation and good wire connection.
- Easy mounting options - Unique, clip-on wire feature allows mounting on fence wire.
- 2 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
* Sold separately
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 30 miles Distance Range (acres) 100 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 1.0 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 1.4 J Output Voltage (up to) 9.7 kV max, 5.4 kV @ 500 Ω Current Consumption 90 mA Recommended Solar Panel 10 watt