- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
- Fully portable, ‘All in One’ compact design - The light, compact design with carry handle makes it ideal for portability. The unit includes internal battery and solar panel, providing a convenient all‑in‑one energizer.
- Solar powered - Energy efficient solar panel charges the internal battery to power the fence line.
- Internal rechargeable battery - Solar power recharges the battery as required to support long battery life.
- Flashing red light - Indicates at a glance that the energizer is working and powering the fence.
- Battery - Battery saving mode maximizes battery life.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Multiple mounting options - T-post and wood post mounting option.
- Large storage capacity - Enables up to 21 days operation without sunlight.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty (includes lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 10 miles Distance Range (acres) 40 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.15 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.21 J Output Voltage (up to) 10.0 kV max, 3.7 kV @ 1,000 Ω Internal Rechargeable Battery 12 V / 7 Ah
- 10.9 Stored joules of power; 6 joule output at 75 ohms
- 115 Volt, 60 cycle; pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- 100 Mile range
- Fuse less design
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
Anyone who knows goats knows that if they can get in it and turn it over they will. That's why Tarter designed this super-sturdy, heavy-duty trough feeder. This feeder cannot be pushed around or turned over and the overhead guard and V-bottom prevent even the most determined goats from standing on top. Low to the ground, this V-style trough is perfect for almost any size goat or other small animals. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant finish in powder coat red.Learn More
- Most effective 6 volt solar fencer made in USA
- 10 mile range
- 0.33 stored joules; 0.15 joule output
- Moderate, dry weed conditions
- 6 volt, 10 amp battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Operates up to 2 weeks with no sun
- Digital timing
- Vented weather-resistant non-conductive cabinet
- Built to UL safety specifications
- Battery included
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence when you're a horse. That's why Red Brand offers this Non Climb Horse Fence. Red Brand products are 100% American Made since 1889, and Red Brand fencing is known for quality, durability, and longevity. Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is specially designed to prevent horses from stepping through the fence and damaging it or themselves.
Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is a woven design using a smooth-sided Square Deal knot to protect your horse's hide from injury when they press against it. The flexible 2"x4" mesh design flexes under pressure and prevents horses from sticking their legs through the fence to reach the forbidden fruit on the other side. The galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists general wear and tear and stands up to weathering. This fence is suitable for all terrains and can be easily installed across both hilly, rolling ground and flat, level land with ease. Red Brand Non Climb Horse Fence is a safe and durable fencing to secure your horses.
- 2" x 4" mesh spacing
- 60" X 100' roll
- Galvanized wire with zinc coating
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire