- Industry leading strength and durability provide years of trouble-free dependability
- Square Deal® Knot prevents Red Brand fence from buckling or sagging; provides extra strength and rigidity with flexibility for ideal installation over hilly terrain
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot protects hides from injury
- 2"x4" mesh spacing prevents stepping through
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Painted black finish applied after galvanization
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Filler Wire: 12 1/2 Gauge
- Top/Bottom Wire: 10 Gauge
This Walk-Thru Arch Gate complements Tarter's portable corral panels and provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus features an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 8' H
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
ur Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 Galvanized Wire
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. Our revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 60" H
- 2 Braces
The Tarter Walk-Thru Arch Gate is designed to complement our 5' and 6' tall corral panels. This walk-thru arch gate features a chain latch hookup to your corral, a high-mount latch for easy opening, and a 9' arch with a 6' wide opening. The 5' tall gate is available in white or gray. The 6' tall gate is available in gray only.Learn More
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 14' L x 52" H
- 2 Braces