Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
- Fully portable, ‘All in One’ compact design - The light, compact design with carry handle makes it ideal for portability. The unit includes internal battery and solar panel, providing a convenient all‑in‑one energizer.
- Solar powered - Energy efficient solar panel charges the internal battery to power the fence line.
- Internal rechargeable battery - Solar power recharges the battery as required to support long battery life.
- Flashing red light - Indicates at a glance that the energizer is working and powering the fence.
- Battery - Battery saving mode maximizes battery life.
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Multiple mounting options - T-post and wood post mounting option.
- Large storage capacity - Enables up to 21 days operation without sunlight.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty (includes lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 10 miles Distance Range (acres) 40 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.15 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.21 J Output Voltage (up to) 10.0 kV max, 3.7 kV @ 1,000 Ω Internal Rechargeable Battery 12 V / 7 Ah
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Vinyl post featuring a sqared boxed base and decorative cap giving solid support to large bird house or feeder. Painted white.
- Made in the USA
- Made of Solid Cellular Vinyl, a wood alternative that gives the look and feel of wood with little maintenance
- Painted white
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" Square x 105" H
Ths 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is Tarter's most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. This feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Features a superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations. Not recommended for horses.
- Dimensions: 8' Diameter x 45" Height
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 galvanized wire.
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish