PolyPlus is a permanent economical horse fence that uses a 12.5-Gauge Galvanized High Tensile Wire embedded in a tough polymer safety coating to produce a more visible wire fence. PolyPlus withstands impact without risking injury to the animal associated with barbed wire and non-coated high tensile wire. The safety coating helps prevent slicing and cutting injuries traditionally associated with high tensile wire. PolyPlus installs like high tensile wire and is engineered for durability, resistant to wear and withstands extreme temperature conditions.
- 12.5-Gauge - 200 psi, class III galvanized
- Polyethylene coating containing UV protectant
- High visibility and safety
- Available in white, black or brown
- Made in the U.S.A.
The high-quality galvanized steel Tarter Hay Rack is easy to set up and easy to store, and is sized to place feed in wire mesh at the ideal height for goats. This rack is excellent for calves and other small animals as well. Available in 4' and 8' lengths, this feeder folds completely flat and will fit in a truck bed or other small area for easy transport.Learn More
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 62" H
- 3 Braces
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire