- Ideal for feeding mineral to livestock in all weather conditions
- Heavy-enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to any location
- Holds 18-gallons
- Low profile helps prevent tipping or spilling of valuable minerals
- Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these mineral feeders to the ground preventing animals from moving it
- Weatherproof poly lid protects the contents of the entire feeder
- Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold
- Features smooth edges for safety to both people and animals
- Dimensions: 33" W x 15" H
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 62" H
- 3 Braces
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition (specialty spacing) - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 16-gauge panel, gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk- and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 72" tall panels
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style double latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
Our 6-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Corral Panels are built with the same quality and strength as our Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate. This corral panel is ideal for the light-to-medium confinement of livestock in round pens and working areas. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to our Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.Learn More
- Used to provide an entrance for animals or equipment into arena
- Smooth laser cut braces for animal safety
- Stands 51" tall with saddle welded square corners
- 14' Long
- Laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety
- 2 Braces
- Constructed from 1-3/4” 16-gauge tubing
- Adjustable bolt on hinges and a chain latch
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish