This 50" tall panel comes in 16' lengths and is sold in bundles of 50 panels. Constructed of 4-gauge wire with 10 horizontal wires running the length of the panel, these units can be lined up with T-posts to form fencing panels or can be affixed to wooden posts with steeples.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 50" H
- Easy to install
- Prevents swinging and sagging
- Hardware included
- Fits round tube gates 1-5/8" to 2" Outer Diameter
- One hand opening
- Accepts padlock
- Size - 24"x25'
- Coating - Galvanized
- Mesh - 1"x2"
- Gauge - 14
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- 1" Mesh Spacing
$23.99Our Zareba® Storm Guard Lightning Module helps to protect fence chargers from lightning damage. It works with all brands of low impedance fence chargers having greater than one joule output. This lightning module attaches quickly and easily to the fence and ground terminals on the fence charger to reduce damage from lightning strikes. Learn More
Regular Price: $25.99
Special Price: $23.39
Length : VERSATILE! Repairs any wire fencing, including barbed, woven and high tensile electric. Splices wire too rusty to twist. Powerful steel 22in. wire cutter also crimps-on splices, sold separately. Adjustable chrome-moly jaws. Get more use from your valuable fence. Application: Wire splicing, Recommended Use: Repairs fencing and crimps-on splices, Material Type: Chrome-moly, Includes: 1 cutterLearn More