Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” Panel line, Utility Panels and Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed and heavy pressure is not expected. Our 6’ wide bow gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access. Chain connectors ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for connections over uneven ground and easy connections to existing structures. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Utility Panels and Bow Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line, Utility Bow Gates are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is not expected.
- Our 4’ wide bow gate features a 7’ tall frame, making it ideal for “walk thru” access, while the 6’ wide gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the gate help strengthen the corners.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
The 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 20' L x 52" H
- 4 Braces
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
- Ideal for feeding round bales to cattle
- 1-7/8” flat oval rails and 1-1/4" round slats
- Slats are welded on the outside for extra strength
- Super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly
- 8’ in diameter to accommodate large bales
- Stands 45” tall
NOTE: Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
This Super-Duty feeder is one of the heaviest on the market and a proven leader in mineral feeders.
This solid base frame is 48" square and made up of 2" heavy-duty gauge steel tubing for long lasting durability.
This low center of gravity helps prevent tipping even from the most rambunctious cattle and young bulls.
The hood opening is 28" x 24" to allow even horned cattle to easily feed.
The deep tub reduces mineral loss to near zero and protects minerals from wind and rain.
Features an aerodynamic hood with molded wind vane for additional protection of expensive supplements.
This 18-gallon capacity feeder has a 360° rotation and beveled opening to aid in tub access.
Heavy-duty bearing in feeder base allows for long life and easy movement.
Assembled height is 56"
NOTE-Applicator not included.Learn More
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 14' L x 60" H
- 2 Braces
The Tarter Walk-Thru Arch Gate is designed to complement our 5' and 6' tall corral panels. This walk-thru arch gate features a chain latch hookup to your corral, a high-mount latch for easy opening, and a 9' arch with a 6' wide opening. The 5' tall gate is available in white or gray.Learn More