Powerful 200-mile AC fence charger for an electric-fencing system
115 volt, 60 cycle, pulsed DC output (1-second intervals); fuseless design
Works in heavy, wet weed conditions; Storm Guard lightning protection
Easy to install; fence OK indicator light; low-impedance technology
Measures approximately 6-1/5 by 17 by 12-4/5 inches; 3-year warrantyLearn More
This is just 1 panel with 2 doors.
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability.
NOTE: This two door panel is for the front only for the kennel being described. The full kennel is sold separately.Learn More
Vinyl post featuring a sqared boxed base and decorative cap giving solid support to large bird house or feeder. Painted white.
- Made in the USA
- Made of Solid Cellular Vinyl, a wood alternative that gives the look and feel of wood with little maintenance
- Painted white
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" Square x 105" H
Our 7-Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is specially designed for hogs, sheep, and other small animals. Standing 35" high, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with technologically superior continuous welded saddle joints. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. It comes with hinge pins and snap chainLearn More
This super-duty unit is designed for the heaviest applications. This gate is 60" high, perfect for a 6’ tall arena, and has full saddle-welded square corners. A revolutionary laser cut brace technique provides a continuous and smooth interior surface for animal safety. The 3/4"- diameter, super-duty hinge pin on welded, swivel-collared hinge provides the heaviest attachment on the market. The Super-Duty Square Corner Gate comes with chain latch. Features a heavy-duty powder coat brown finish giving you protection like no other found in the industry.
- Dimensions: 16' L x 60" H
- 2 Braces
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
The Headgate Neck Extension is designed to reduce head movement and gently extend an animal’s neck while in either a Model HG91 or HG10 Priefert Headgate (headgates sold separately). This extension provides 5” of neck access, and allows the operator safe access that is less stressful on cattle. This makes it easier for operators to vaccinate, ear tag, or perform any additional headwork that may be required. Priefert Neck Extensions are powder coated with a top quality powder that features UV inhibitors. This finish helps the extensions resist rust, scratching, and fading, and adds years of life to your investment.
- Length: 59”
- Weight: 30 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Adds 5” of neck access
- U-bolt hardware included for attachment
- Designed to fit Priefert Model HG91 and HG10 Headgates (Headgates sold separately)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- Not used for cages
- 48" 1/2" x 1" spacing
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.Learn More