The Tarter Arena Worker is a must have piece of 3-point equipment when grooming any size arena. A well groomed arena can reduce injuries and boost performance. This durable piece of equipment rips tough soil leaving a smooth uniform look to the arena. When conditioning the soil, use our optional 100 gallon water tank to add moisture to improve soil condition. This quick-hitch compatible, hydraulic free Arena Worker is protected with our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat gray finish.
2-stage quick-hitch Category I and Category II pin hookups to fit both medium and larger size tractors (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
Works efficiently for 60-90 HP on 540 RPM tractors
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Height: 45″
- Approx. Weight: 878 lbs.
- Width: 99″
- Length: 84
- Perfect for cultivating, aerating, and stirring up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs
- Easily switch between forward or reverse rotation
- Units work efficiently on 25-50 HP tractors (depending on tiller size)
- Oil bath lubrication with all gear driven drive line
- Self sharpening heat treated cutting tines
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1" to 4"
- Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Comes with heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch
- Features 2-stage Category I and Category II hookup (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 28" L x 89" W x 38" H
The electric chute with remote headgate is a one-of-a-kind unit on the market. It operates without an air compressor and without 110V. It has all the great features of a manual, plus this chute is 12V system with solar power, so it can be put anywhere without the need for air or electric. The headgate can be operated via pushbutton from the ground or from a remote on horseback.Learn More
This Tarter Finish Mower makes clean, rounded corners to protect trees, and property. The deck is designed for uniform distribution of grass clippings. Comes standard with 4 heavy-duty wheels with semi-pneumatic tires for a smooth cut every time. Recommended for 20-60 HP on 540 RPM tractors. All mowers are quick-hitch compatible and feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Adjustable clevis hitch for ease of hook up to accommodate various tractor hitch configurations
- 4-gauge wheel, 3-1/4" x 10" solid rubber, caster style, equipped with bearings
- Rear discharge deck
- 3 heat treated blades
- Easy grease points
- B section premium V-belt, springloaded idler
- Cast iron drive pulley for superior strength, life, and minimum belt slippage
- Category I floating 3-point hitch system
- Optional anti-scalp front roller
- Used in arenas for rough stock events
- Constructed of virtually indestructible 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials
- Spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides loaded at the bottom of each chute creating an easy open walkway from chute to chute
- Roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition with maximum functionality providing a safer option
- Strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once "tied-in"
- Gate door panels constructed of indestructible "Rumber"
- Each gate is quick and exchangeable
- More filler bars giving more spacing allows better access for hooking cinches and flank straps
- Attachments for sponsor ad billboards
- This chute is an add-on chute for left hand bucking chutes
- All chutes come equipped with a platform
- Stairs and handrails sold separately
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 112" L x 60" W x 90" H
Endorsements by numerous World Champion ropers have helped make Priefert’s Fully Automatic Roping Chute one of the most popular pieces of equipment in arenas across the country. It’s not just the pros that use Priefert. Everyone knows that it is important to “Practice like you Compete,” with a Priefert chute. Priefert’s Fully Automatic Roping Chute takes efficiency to a whole new level by incorporating a Laser-Eye and remote control action.
This remote-controlled chute is ideal for the practice arena because it virtually eliminates the need for extra chute help. The roper pushes a single button on the remote to release the steer/calf. When the chute is empty, the laser eye activates the closing of the front gate. After this gate is closed, the split tailgate opens automatically to allow the next steer/calf to enter the chute. Once the animal has entered, the laser eye detects that the chute is loaded and it closes the tailgate. This lets the roper to return to the box with a steer/calf loaded and ready for the next run. This Fully Automatic Chute allows the roper to spend more time roping, and less time reloading the chute. As an added feature, a dial on the chute’s control box gives ropers the ability to delay the opening of the front release gate, allowing the roper time to get ready for the run after pushing the release button. The timing of this delay can be set from approximately 3 to 30 seconds. Priefert’s Fully Automatic Chute can also be set to function in semi-automatic mode, with each function of the chute corresponding to a different button on the remote. The remote control unit is compact and easily fits in a pocket or in the optional belt clip-holder.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 68”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 491 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- A 110 volt electrical outlet and a compressor (not included) capable of producing 90-100 lbs of air pressure and 3.2 CFM are required to activate the chute’s automatic headgate and tailgate
This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
Tarter Bucking Chutes are durable as the day is long. Constructed of 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials the durability of this chute is virtually indestructible. Features spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides that are located at the bottom of each chute to create an easy open walkway from chute to chute. These roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition and provides maximum functionality providing a safer option. Tarter bucking chutes have strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once “tied-In”. Gate panels are made from an indestructible material called “Rumber” and each gate is quick and exchangeable. More filler bars give you more spacing which allows better access to hooking cinches and flank straps. These chutes have attachments for sponsor ad billboards. This right hand version features 4 chutes. All chutes come equipped with a folding platform. Stairs and handrails are available but must be ordered separately. Each chute features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Dimensions: 423" L x 60" W x 90" H
Serious herdsmen need serious capacity and the new Tarter FeedMaster 165-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder provides it better than any feeder of its kind on the market. Large in capacity, larger still in functionality, long in corrosion-resistant life – the FeedMaster 165 masters the pasture and feeds the need.
- Heaviest and largest single-axle creep feeder on the market
- 33" x 96" feed door lid easily opens from ground with large handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Heaviest cages on the market with 2 additional bars on bottom sides to prevent animals from reaching under cage sides
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- Cages have 2 positions: 1) Fully vertical for shipping and highway transport 2) Completely down and in position for feeding
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large 11L x 15SL 8-ply pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- R-pinned corner braces on super-duty cages ensure maximum stability
- Super-duty tongue with attached pin provided
- Adjustable height limiter on creep cage allows for multiple height positions or can be removed entirely
- Improved roofline provides better protection for feed from the elements
- Heaviest gauge metal throughout the entire feeder
- Features a drop pin rear hitch
- Inside ladder for easier access
- 4 heavy-duty leveling stands
- Super-duty adjustable jack is fully removable
- Feeder Height w/Cages Up - 8 ft. 3 in.
- Feeder Top Width - 8 ft.
- Feed Bottom Width - 6 ft. 1 in.
- Over-All Length - w/Tongue - 11 ft. 1 in.; w/o Tongue - 8 ft.
- Over-All Width w/Cages Down - 14 ft. 5 in.
- Cage Dimensions - 8 ft. 5 1/2 in. l x 4 ft. 10 in. w x 3 ft. 8 1/2 in. h
- Calf Stall Openings - 10
- Calf Stall Width - 17 1/2 in.
- Feed Trough - 7 ft. 11 in. l x 14 in. w x 7 in. d x 2 sides
The manual chute is the heaviest and most well built chute on the market. This chute is the best value for anyone looking to purchase a quality roping chute. The chute will provide a quiet and reliable operation for any roping setup.
- Ideal for releasing steers for personal or competition ropings
- Quiet front and rear operation gates
- A unique slanted front headgate
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Sure-stop opening mechanism prevents any door bounce back on release
- No outboard springs on the doors to interfere with people, animals, or chute operation
- Doors will open easily no matter how much pressure is applied to them
- Grease zerks on pivot points
- Easy one-handed operation for both tailgate release and opening/closing - chute can be operated from either side
- All doors and gates can be easily operated from horseback
- Faster cycle times than any chute on the market
- Front gate has extra clearance at the bottom to keep doors out of the dirt and mud
- Rear doors feature top float and extra ground clearance to keep out of the dirt and mud and provide gliding action
- All-in-one fully protected, hidden spring latches, and electronic modules
- Dimensions: 93" L x 38" W x 65" H