- Powered by 110 V plug
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Low maintenance design - Simple operation.
- LED indicator - LED indicator pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust covered knob design - Easy installation and good wire connection.
- 1 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 2 miles Distance Range (acres) 8 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.1 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.16 J Output Voltage (up to) 5 kV max, 2.8 kV @ 500 Ω Power 110 V
- Size - 2'x150'
- Coating - Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
- 20 gauge wire
Length : VERSATILE! Repairs any wire fencing, including barbed, woven and high tensile electric. Splices wire too rusty to twist. Powerful steel 22in. wire cutter also crimps-on splices, sold separately. Adjustable chrome-moly jaws. Get more use from your valuable fence. Application: Wire splicing, Recommended Use: Repairs fencing and crimps-on splices, Material Type: Chrome-moly, Includes: 1 cutterLearn More
Our Tarter Tuff Tank products are recycled from 100% low-density polyethylene materials. Because they are fashioned from top-grade recycled materials, they are the best-priced tanks of their quality on the market. Impact-, heat-, cold- and U.V.- resistant, these tanks can withstand years of outdoor use. These tanks will not discolor over time, but they are paintable. Edges are smooth to provide the greatest safety for humans and animals. Available with bulk head adapter plug.Learn More
Undergate cable is used to carry power from energizer to fence or bury under gates. Specially designed polymer coating protects against voltage leakage in extreme conditions. Undergate cable is available in a 100 ft. roll that will need to be cut to desired length.
- 12.5-Gauge class III, soft low carbon wire
- Insulated polyethylene with UV protectant
- Black only
- 100' Roll
- Made in the U.S.A.
This Portable Gate Feeder is made of heavy polyethylene to endure the harsh elements. This feeder hangs on the side of our gates, corrals, and fences at any height. The portability, variable height and angled design make feeding much easier for all livestock from hogs to calves to horses.Learn More
- Charges up to 2 miles of clean fence.
- Use for containing short-haired livestock and small animals.
- 115 volt, 60 cycle, AC input/output
- Fence OK light stays on while fencer operates.
- Use on weed-free fences.
- Most effective in dry weather.
- Sealed plastic cabinet.
- 6 month warranty