Traditional wood snow fencing commonly used to prevent snow from drifting where drifting snow can pose a threat to safety. The sturdy construction makes this snow fence a durable and economical alternative to plastic snow fence. Commonly used in farming and other agricultural settings to aid in water collection and retention..
Specifications: 48” x 50 foot rolls constructed of No. 1 aspen or spruce (3/8” x 1 ½” x 48”), woven with 5 double-strands of 13-gauge galvanized wire. Fence is stained with red iron oxide stain.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Single piece stay through drilled rails
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum for ultimate efficiency and performance
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Designed for multiple uses around home and farm
- Safe in plastic tanks
- Used in 25 gallon, buckets of all sizes, small animal drinkers, hog waterers, surface heater, and bird baths depending on unit model
- 250 watt unit with 6' cord
- Dimensions: 4" W x 7" L
The Sinking Tank De-Icer is dropped into water tanks to maintain a temperature above freezing with a thermostat control. This model comes with a built-in safety feature to automatically shut off if it is taken out of the water. This is a 120 volt/1000 watt unit that comes with a 6' cord.Learn More
Braided HDPE & polyester mix rope with 7 strands of stainless steel wire.
- 1/4" approx. diameter
- Dare's best selling rope
- White in color
- 6mm Poly Equi-Rope x 600 Feet
- 1,100 lbs. average breaking strength
- 2 rolls per carton
- carton weight 14 pounds
$59.99SpeeCo's new woven wire stretcher with hooks is a simple and efficient way to stretch fence wire and welded wire. Just hook fence wire over the hooks, attach unit to a cable puller to quickly and evenly stretch fencing. Available in gray. Length: 45" Learn More