Dare Products Features:
- Insulated cable. -Color: Black.
- Insulated 14 gauge class 3 galvanized wire.
- Rated up to 20000 volts.
- Bury 12" to 24" below the surface.
- 14 Gauge/100'.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 9" W x 9" D.
- Provides easy, secure latching or un-latching whether mounted or on foot
- Heavy-duty, single pin pull allows one-handed latch operation
- Versatile latching system installs tube-to-wood or tube-to-tubet
- This gate latch is designed for 1 1/2" - 2" Tube Sizes.
- Used to drive T-posts and smaller metal posts into ground
- Fashioned from 2" SCH 40 pipe
- Sturdy 1/2" thick rod handles to make post driving easier
- 18 lbs. depending on model
- Solid post driver
- Features a durable, corrosion- resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" L x 9" W
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Lag bolts & hinges included
- Number of Stays:
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model CMHF) are as follows: Height: 31", Width: 30", and Depth: 19.5" (Top) and 1" (Bottom)Learn More