Traditional wood snow fencing commonly used to prevent snow from drifting where drifting snow can pose a threat to safety. The sturdy construction makes this snow fence a durable and economical alternative to plastic snow fence. Commonly used in farming and other agricultural settings to aid in water collection and retention..
Specifications: 48” x 50 foot rolls constructed of No. 1 aspen or spruce (3/8” x 1 ½” x 48”), woven with 5 double-strands of 13-gauge galvanized wire. Fence is stained with red iron oxide stain.Learn More
- Size - 48"x50'
- Coating - Green(PVC)
- Mesh - 3"x2"
- Gauge - 16
This Portable Gate Feeder is made of heavy polyethylene to endure the harsh elements. This feeder hangs on the side of our gates, corrals, and fences at any height. The portability, variable height and angled design make feeding much easier for all livestock from hogs to calves to horses.Learn More
- Size - 2'x150'
- Coating - Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $39.99
- 0.2 Joule of stored low impedance power
- Powers up to 8 acres of multiwire fencing
- Ideal for safely controlling domesticated livestock around your farm or acreage up to 8 acres
- Indicator light shows energizer is operating
- Two year warranty
- Instructions Included
- To build a preferred Gallagher System, use Gallagher accessories.
- Provides easy, secure latching or un-latching whether mounted or on foot
- Heavy-duty, single pin pull allows one-handed latch operation
- Versatile latching system installs tube-to-wood or tube-to-tubet
- This gate latch is designed for 1 1/2" - 2" Tube Sizes.
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model CMHF) are as follows: Height: 31", Width: 30", and Depth: 19.5" (Top) and 1" (Bottom)Learn More