- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
- Provides easy, secure latching or un-latching whether mounted or on foot
- Heavy-duty, single pin pull allows one-handed latch operation
- Versatile latching system installs tube-to-wood or tube-to-tubet
- This gate latch is designed for 1 1/2" - 2" Tube Sizes.
Traditional wood snow fencing commonly used to prevent snow from drifting where drifting snow can pose a threat to safety. The sturdy construction makes this snow fence a durable and economical alternative to plastic snow fence. Commonly used in farming and other agricultural settings to aid in water collection and retention..
Specifications: 48” x 50 foot rolls constructed of No. 1 aspen or spruce (3/8” x 1 ½” x 48”), woven with 5 double-strands of 13-gauge galvanized wire. Fence is stained with red iron oxide stain.Learn More
Dare Products Features:
- Insulated cable. -Color: Black.
- Insulated 14 gauge class 3 galvanized wire.
- Rated up to 20000 volts.
- Bury 12" to 24" below the surface.
- 14 Gauge/100'.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 9" W x 9" D.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Lag bolts & hinges included
- Number of Stays:
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Size - 2'x150'
- Coating - Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
- Size - 48"x50'
- Coating - Green(PVC)
- Mesh - 3"x2"
- Gauge - 16