Traditional wood snow fencing commonly used to prevent snow from drifting where drifting snow can pose a threat to safety. The sturdy construction makes this snow fence a durable and economical alternative to plastic snow fence. Commonly used in farming and other agricultural settings to aid in water collection and retention..
Specifications: 48” x 50 foot rolls constructed of No. 1 aspen or spruce (3/8” x 1 ½” x 48”), woven with 5 double-strands of 13-gauge galvanized wire. Fence is stained with red iron oxide stain.Learn More
- Size - 48"x50'
- Coating - Green(PVC)
- Mesh - 3"x2"
- Gauge - 16
This Portable Gate Feeder is made of heavy polyethylene to endure the harsh elements. This feeder hangs on the side of our gates, corrals, and fences at any height. The portability, variable height and angled design make feeding much easier for all livestock from hogs to calves to horses.Learn More
- Size - 2'x150'
- Coating - Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
- Provides easy, secure latching or un-latching whether mounted or on foot
- Heavy-duty, single pin pull allows one-handed latch operation
- Versatile latching system installs tube-to-wood or tube-to-tubet
- This gate latch is designed for 1 1/2" - 2" Tube Sizes.
Dare Products Features:
- Insulated cable. -Color: Black.
- Insulated 14 gauge class 3 galvanized wire.
- Rated up to 20000 volts.
- Bury 12" to 24" below the surface.
- 14 Gauge/100'.
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 9" W x 9" D.