Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
There is no other kennel that comes close to the quality, durability, and outstanding good looks of the Elite Kennel™ from Tarter. Our finest kennel, this unit is designed for rugged outdoor use in difficult environments. Each panel is heavy-duty 1-3/4" tubing and filled with sturdy 8-gauge 2" x 4" wire. The front panel features a durable door that creates a 2-1/2' x 5' 8" opening, complete with slam latch. Whether for your favorite hunting dogs year round or as a secure outdoor getaway for everyday household pets, there's no kennel that matches the Elite Kennel for style and durability. The complete kennel measures 6' tall x 10' wide x 10' long and weighs 273 lbs.Learn More
- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- High-sheeted doors with heavy square tubing to block animal views
- Features dual-access doors from each side with heavy-duty, spring-loaded slam latches
- Both doors open into alley and latch, forming a protective barrier from the animals in the alley
- Easy-adjusting, movable hookups for ease of attachment to chute and alley
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
- Durable powder coat finish
- Measures 78" H x 32" W x 32" L
- V-Mesh fence uses a diamond mesh weave to prevent hooves or legs from becoming caught in the fence.
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- 58" Height
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.
- Horizontal Gauge - 12 1/2
- Vertical Gauge - 14
- Full function 90 degree sweep for smaller setup areas and smaller herds
- Welded C-style hookups with drop pins throughout system
- Fully reversible
- Comes with two 10' alley panels
- Easily attaches to any Tarter chute or palpation cage with two attachment rods (sold separately)
- Regular Tarter economy or heavy-duty corrals can also connect to tub entry or alley exit
- No tools required for setup unless sweep latch is reversed
- Available in unsheeted only
- Fully set up dimensions measure 21' x 11' x 88"
- Features our superior, industry exclusive E-Coat finish
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
This rugged, completely reversible crowding system includes a 90 degree sweep, a 12’ working alley, and a Model 91 Headgate with Headgate Stand. The OS-3 can be used as part of a permanent or portable working corral. It provides a durable and affordable crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel, and the HG91 headgate, which works in manual or automatic mode. The “no-back” Alley Stop can be easily adjusted to prevent cattle from backing out of the alley. This system is ideal for small operations, but can be easily expanded upon to accommodate larger herd sizes.
- Alley Length: 12’
- Alley Frame Inside Height: 74”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Inside Alley Width: 25”
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- OS-3 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels, 2- 12’ Premier Panels, 1- Alley Frame, 1- “no-back” Alley Stop, 1- Headgate Stand, and 1- Model 91 Headgate
- Priefert recommends driving T-Posts on the outside of the alley at the rear corners of the headgate stand, securing the stand to the T-Posts with the attached chains
- HG91 dip painted Priefert Blue
- All other components feature a Grey Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
A convenient accessory for any Priefert Squeeze Chute, this Palpation Cage is designed to provide the operator with safe and convenient access to the rear of the cow for pregnancy checking or artificial insemination. Accessible from either side, the Palpation Cage gates lock into place with a sliding latch for maximum safety. When locked in the open position, the Palpation Cage gate blocks the lead up alley, protecting the operator from waiting livestock. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment. The Palpation Cage attaches securely to Priefert’s Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at the four points of connection. An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Priefert’s AI/Palpation Cage is designed to provide safe and easy access to the rear of the cow for palpation or artificial insemination.
- Palpation Cage doors lock into place in the open or closed position with a sliding latch for maximum safety.
- Palpation Cage attaches easily to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes with keyhole attachment tabs that pin securely in place at four points of connection.
- An adaptor (SC13PGA) is required for attachment to the Model SC13 Squeeze Chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Length: 36”
- Width: 32”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 175 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Attaches to Model S01, S0191, and S04 Squeeze Chutes, requires adaptor (SC13PGA) to attach to Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
- Heavy-duty square tube construction and sheeted door to block animal view
- Door slides easily on top-mounted, ball-bearing rollers with self-cleaning bottom
- Door features heavy-duty handle and spring-loaded auto latch
- Can be used as alleyway entry gate or mid-alley for scales or other uses
- Measures 80" H x 74" W x 8" L