- Configured to fit both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes
- Provides easy loading of both the Cattlemaster and Cattleman Chutes for transport
- Fully assembled including new tires, rims, and heavy-duty, 2-way winch
- Durable powder coat red finish
- Measures 40" H x 6' 5" W x 13' L
The Model 10 Headgate is Priefert’s newest headgate offering. Designed to be “Easy on the Cow, Easy on the Cowboy,” the HG10 works in manual or automatic mode and features contoured yokes that allow it to safely and securely fit the shape of an animal’s neck. The patented Infinite Locks effectively control the cattle and are guaranteed for life. Switch the headgate into automatic mode by engaging a simple slide lock and then setting the self-catch lever on the front of the headgate to select one of 4 opening widths.
- Overall Height: 68.5”
- Overall Width (including handle): 59”
- Inside Height: 59.5”
- Maximum Opening Width: 27.5”
- Weight: 240 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Lubricate infinite locks with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Dip painted Priefert Blue
- Designed to mount to Priefert Headgate Stand (sold separately)
- HG10 comes standard with Priefert’s Model SC13 Squeeze Chute
This heavy-duty welded angle-iron frame Disc Harrow helps make your work all pleasure. Features include 16-14" x 3mm notched cutting blades to make quick work of a commercial garden or a backyard vegetable plot, and heavy-duty sealed bearings. Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for today’s sub-compact tractors. Category I pins included with purchase. This product features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat orange finish.
- Orange powder coat finish
- Corrosion resistant
Our Calf Creep Feeder in 1,000-lb. feed capacity, is ideal for small to medium sized calf herds.
This rugged feeder is E-Coated for weatherproof durability and is available with or without cages.
The creep cage, constructed from 1-3/8" square tubing, features an adjustable gate bar for growing calves.
The feeder features a 1-3/8" square frame reinforced with 1-1/4" angle iron for added strength and is constructed with sheet metal and a rounded 1/8" thick poly back and bottom trough for complete feeding.
Feed trough measures 9" W x 76" L x 6" D
Cage measures 92" x 43"
6 calf stall openings each measuring 17"Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
This heavy-duty alley gate features smooth roll operation and the strength to handle the heaviest of stock. Features a durable corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish.
- Used to control flow on rough stock systems
- Smooth rolling and sliding operations offer the strength to handle the heaviest of stock
- Alleyway opening measures 3' wide
- Dimensions: 12" L x 42" W x 74" H
- 3-point rear attach disc for tilling garden or backyard vegetable plot
- Welded angle-iron frame disc harrow with 16-14” x 3mm notched cutting blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Front and rear disc gangs have adjustable angles and together they cut a 5' swath with each pass
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 48" L x 60" W x 30-1/2" H
This new Tarter 5.5' x 8' Utility Trailer with Gate Ramp features:
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- 2,000 lb. GVWR
- 13” tires and wheels
- Removable tongue
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” coupler w/safety chains
- Wire mesh floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 2,000 lb. cambered axle with 1,550 lb. payload capacityLearn More
Priefert’s Chain Harrows with Lift Kits are built for light or heavy duty grooming of arenas, pastures, food plots, driveways, lawns, poultry houses, and more. The harrow mat is constructed from heavy, durable, high carbon, heat-treated steel. The ½” chain-style mat features a “double tine” design that makes it a perfect solution for spreading fertilizer on hay fields, land leveling, etc. Each digging tine is 4” long. This versatile tool can easily be attached to your tractor’s 3-point hitch. The Lift Kit allows for complete control over your harrow and makes for easy transporting. The Draw Bars and Lift Kit feature an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading
- Tine Length (for mat tines): 4”
- Draw Bars and Lift Kit constructed from 11 gauge tubing
- Draw Bars and Lift Kit feature a Black Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Each Kit Includes: Harrow Mat(s), 2- Draw Bars, 1- Chain Harrow Lift Kit