These kennel panels are superior in the canine and small animal containment market because of their strong galvanized 1-3/8" tubular frame and heavy-duty 11-1/2-gauge chain link wire. Built to contain multiple animals whether they are large or small breeds, these kennels are easily assembled and can be moved in a matter of minutes. Our 6' kennels are available with 1 or 2 doors or with a divider and 2 doors. An additional mid-section brace on each panel adds extra sturdiness. We also offer dog kennel shades in a super-tough polypropylene U.V.-stabilized fabric. The shades provide protection from sun and serve as a lightweight security cover for your pets and possessions. Measuring 10' x 10', they have grommets for easy installation without tools and come complete with zip-ties.
***This is only one side panel section. This is NOT the entire kennel.***Learn More
- 2”x 2” mesh safeguards yards, gardens, toddlers and pets
- Ideal for kennel fencing
- Economical alternative to chain-link fencing
- Strong yet lightweight makes fence easy to install
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Tough 16-gauge wire has a bright galvanized finish that resists rust
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Female-Male-Male
- Dimensions: 5' Height
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More
- Zinc/aluminum coating offers better protection against weathering than Class 3 galvanized coating
- Single- or double-barbed options with deep barbs and sharp points
- Meets or exceeds ASTM A856/A856M standards
- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water disposal
- Tank holds 23 gallons
- Stand sold seperately and is constructed of 1-3/4" tubular steel
- Dimensions: 26" W x 13" H
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
- High tensile wire is made with steel rod which has a carbon content of approximately 0.28%
- The increased carbon content in high tensile wire significantly increases the wire is strength and reduces elongation. Because of these improvements, it is possible to replace low carbon wire fencing with high tensile wire fencing of a smaller diameter.
- High tensile fencing is easier to install because of its lighter weight and requires fewer posts during installation than low carbon fencing. Once properly installed, high tensile fences require little maintenance and remain tight for years. Low carbon fences require regular maintenance and will stretch and sag over time.
- With Red Brand high tensile fencing, you can build a longer lasting, low maintenance fence for nearly half the price of a conventional low carbon fence.
- 12 1/2 Gauge
- 4000 feet
- 200,000 psi