- 4” x 4” mesh provides strong confinement and deters animals from putting their heads through the fence
- Smooth side of Square Deal® Knot prevents injury to animal
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Offers secure protection from predatory animals
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
The heavy-duty, powder coated 2" Receiver Wire Unroller is perfect for tough fencing jobs in tight places. This fencer's helper handles an entire roll of fencing wire and allows your tractor or truck to do the work of a crew. This product features an easy-to-mount design. As an ATV Unroller it comes with a Multi-Receiver Hitch that fits all ATVs with factory hitches. As a 2" Receiver Unroller it works with a standard 2" receiver hitch. Let this tough tool stand in for a handful of helpers. This product features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Every wire welded to the 1.66" O.D. frame (2"x4" 8-gauge wire).
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Lower portion of gate has 35" of 2" x 4" 8 gauge welded wire with every wire welded to the frame.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- The logical choice for use anywhere Field Fence wire is used. Ideal for enclosures around sheep.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 67"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
Our 4 ft. Pipe Panel Walk-Thru Arch Gates complement our pipe panels and provide ease of access for livestock and herdsman.
The powder coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure hook-up.
The gate also features a chain latch.
The superior powder coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Available in red 1-1/4" steel tubing, this panel is lightweight and should be used for small animal confinement only.
Measures 74" highLearn More
Extra Sweep Gate Latch for model SSS Alley & Sweep System
- Dimensions: 21" L x 6-1/2" W x 12-1/2" H
The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Corral Panels are built with the same quality and strength as our Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate. This corral panel is ideal for the light-to-medium confinement of livestock in round pens and working areas. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to our Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.Learn More
The Premier Horse Stall Window features a durable and attractive design that blends in perfectly with the stall’s bar top. The window pins securely into place and operates on a simple pivot, swinging open and folding flush against the stall front. The window can be locked closed using a sliding latch. Many owners choose to mount a feeder bucket inside the stall, below the window opening to allow for quick and easy feeding from outside the stall. This product features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat finish to help it resist rust and scratching, while UV inhibitors in the powder help the window resist fading, ensuring that your product holds up well and looks great for many years to come.
- Overall Width: 28”
- Overall Depth: 2.5”
- Overall Height: 34”
- Weight: 23 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Window bars constructed from 18 gauge round tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More