- Powers up to 10 acres (1 miles) of multi-wire fence.
- Stored Energy: 0.17 Joules (Approx.).
- Comfortable carrying handle -- portable.
- Large terminals enable correct grounding for best Energizer performance.
- High-impact, UV resistant plastic case for weatherproof, rust-proof, insect-proof outdoor use.
- Built-in solar panel charges battery, even on cloudy days.
- Maintenance-free rechargeable battery included.
- Fits on top of steel T-post.
$23.99Our Zareba® Storm Guard Lightning Module helps to protect fence chargers from lightning damage. It works with all brands of low impedance fence chargers having greater than one joule output. This lightning module attaches quickly and easily to the fence and ground terminals on the fence charger to reduce damage from lightning strikes. Learn More
- 50 mile range
- 2.8 stored joules of power; 2 joule output at 75 ohms
- Heavy weed conditions
- 115 volt, 60 cycle; pulsed output ( 1-second intervals)
- Digital timing
- Fuseless design
- Fence lamp flashes when operating
- Vented weather-resistant nonconductive cabinet
- Moisture-resistant internal components
- Repairs in minutes
Blitzer AC-Powered Electric Fence Controller is a continuous current controller that charges up to 10 acres of fence.Learn More
$34.99Most chargers can hold a charge long after they have been unplugged or disconnected from the battery. You can be shocked by an unplugged charger. The consumer assumes all risk when repairing or utilizing a charger that has been “repaired” or modified. In addition, once the charger has been opened all warranties are null and void. In addition, and state of federal inspections and approvals (such as UL, CE) are terminated. Learn More
0.66 Stored joules; 0.5 joule output at 300 ohms.
30 mile range.
12 volt, 14 amp battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
Operates up to 2 weeks with no sun.
Battery included.Learn More
- Charges up to 2 miles of clean fence.
- Use for containing short-haired livestock and small animals.
- 115 volt, 60 cycle, AC input/output
- Fence OK light stays on while fencer operates.
- Use on weed-free fences.
- Most effective in dry weather.
- Sealed plastic cabinet.
- 6 month warranty
- 6 or 12 volt battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Automatic 6 to 12 volt battery switching
- Ideal for remote locations
- 10 Mile range
- UL listed Learn More