- Zinc/aluminum coating offers better protection against weathering than Class 3 galvanized coating
- Single- or double-barbed options with deep barbs and sharp points
- Meets or exceeds ASTM A856/A856M standards
- Used to drive T-posts and smaller metal posts into ground
- Fashioned from 2-3/8″ SCH 40 pipe
- Sturdy 1/2′ thick rod handles to make post driving easier
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: Length: 28 1/4" , Width: 7 3/4"
This Digital Electric Fence Tester is very accurate and operates on an included 9V battery.
- Designed To Measure Voltage Levels On Electric Fences & Electric Fence Controllers
- Digitally Measures Voltages From 500 To 9,900V
- Ground Probe & Handle Cover The Fence Probe
- Fence Probe Is Forked To Allow For Easy Testing Of Electric Fence Tape As Well As Conventional Electric Fence Wire
- Automatic On/Off
- Simply Insert Ground Probe Into Soil & Touch Fence Probe To Fencer Or Electric Fence
- LCD Window Displays The Voltage In KV, 1,000V