Gates and Accessories
- Eliminates dangerous climbing or crawling over or under fences
- Features a 20-3/8" x 21" textured platform for maximum safety
- Slip resistant treads for stable, sure footing
- Easily folds for moving or storing
- Opened width is 57" and collapsed width is 7-1/2"
- Features Tarter's industry exclusive, Powder Over E-Coat finish
- 105" Tall
- Steel tines curve to make quick work of smoothing, raking or contouring soil surfaces.
- Gathering twigs, rocks and other debris is easy work when this tough performer is put to the task.
- Rake rotates a full 360° to be pulled or pushed.
- Use these models with or without wheels using the optional Landscape Rake Wheel Kit. Without wheels, the rake rests at grade level.
- With wheels, there are several points of adjustment allowing varying heights above grade.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 39" H x 72" W x 42" L
This product does not come with wheel kit.Learn More
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel features a steel frame with a wood-filled top and bottom (Wood Kits sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
This Stretcher/Unroller lets one person handle the work of a crew. Field fence of all sizes can be unrolled and stretched easily without kinking or tangling. Once unrolled, fence can be stretched to the desired tightness and held in place for nailing or stapling. Easily hooks up to your 3-point hitch using the Category I pins included. This product is quick-hitch compatible and features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 20' L x 52" H
- 4 Braces
Priefert’s Chain Harrow Kits with Draw Bar and Hitch are built for light or heavy duty grooming of arenas, pastures, food plots, driveways, lawns, poultry houses, and more. The harrow mat is constructed from heavy, durable, high carbon, heat-treated steel. The ½” chain-style mat features a “double tine” design that makes it a perfect solution for spreading fertilizer on hay fields, land leveling, etc. Each digging tine is 4” long. The mat can be flipped over for simple smoothing of sand or aerating a food plot before seeding. This versatile tool can easily be attached to a small tractor, riding lawn mower, or ATV. The Draw Bar features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Tine Length (for mat tines): 4”
- Draw Bars constructed from 1.90” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Draw Bars feature a Black Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Each Kit Includes: Harrow Mat(s), Draw Bar, and Chain Harrow Hitch (includes chain and drop pin hitch)