Gates and Accessories
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 18' L x 52" H
- 3 Braces
- Tongue & Groove
- Cut to Length
- Beveled Front
- Ready to Install
- Horizontal lumber
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
Our welded kennels are superior in the canine and small animal containment market because of their strong galvanized 1-3/8" tubular frame and heavy-duty 11-1/2-gauge chain link wire. Built to contain multiple animals whether they are large or small breeds, these kennels are easily assembled and can be moved in a matter of minutes. Our 6' kennels are available with 1 or 2 doors or with a divider and 2 doors. An additional mid-section brace on each panel adds extra sturdiness. We also offer dog kennelshades in a super-tough polypropylene U.V.-stabilized fabric. The shades provide protection from sun and serve as a lightweight security cover for your pets and possessions. Measuring 10' x 10', they have grommets for easy installation without tools and come complete with zip-ties.Learn More
Priefert’s Chain Harrow Kits with Draw Bar and Hitch are built for light or heavy duty grooming of arenas, pastures, food plots, driveways, lawns, poultry houses, and more. The harrow mat is constructed from heavy, durable, high carbon, heat-treated steel. The ½” chain-style mat features a “double tine” design that makes it a perfect solution for spreading fertilizer on hay fields, land leveling, etc. Each digging tine is 4” long. The mat can be flipped over for simple smoothing of sand or aerating a food plot before seeding. This versatile tool can easily be attached to a small tractor, riding lawn mower, or ATV. The Draw Bar features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Tine Length (for mat tines): 4”
- Draw Bars constructed from 1.90” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Draw Bars feature a Black Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Each Kit Includes: Harrow Mat(s), Draw Bar, and Chain Harrow Hitch (includes chain and drop pin hitch)
These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 16-gauge panel, gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk- and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 72" tall panels
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style double latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty square tube construction and sheeted door to block animal view
- Door slides easily on top-mounted, ball-bearing rollers with self-cleaning bottom
- Door features heavy-duty handle and spring-loaded auto latch
- Can be used as alleyway entry gate or mid-alley for scales or other uses
- Measures 80" H x 74" W x 8" L
Tarter Walk-Thru Arch Gates with Panels are designed to complement our 5' and 6' corral panels. Providing a 6' wide opening, these walk-thrus are available with 9' arches in gray powder coat. The gate also features a chain latch hookup to your corral and a high-mount latch for easy opening. The 6' panel welded to the 6' arch makes for an even sturdier entry point and also enables 12" x 12' square corral enclosures, each with their own entry.Learn More