Gates and Accessories
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
Large animals require durable equipment. Tarter offers everything you need to keep you and your livestock safe, contained, and secure with our Super Stock Arena equipment.
2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
Heavy-duty pin connectors
Walk-thrus stand 7’ tall, ride-thrus stand 9’ tall, and drive-thrus stand 12’ tall
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
Our welded kennels are superior in the canine and small animal containment market because of their strong galvanized 1-3/8" tubular frame and heavy-duty 11-1/2-gauge chain link wire. Built to contain multiple animals whether they are large or small breeds, these kennels are easily assembled and can be moved in a matter of minutes. Our 6' kennels are available with 1 or 2 doors or with a divider and 2 doors. An additional mid-section brace on each panel adds extra sturdiness. We also offer dog kennelshades in a super-tough polypropylene U.V.-stabilized fabric. The shades provide protection from sun and serve as a lightweight security cover for your pets and possessions. Measuring 10' x 10', they have grommets for easy installation without tools and come complete with zip-ties.Learn More
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 20' L x 52" H
- 4 Braces
Any goat farmer will attest to the fact that goats are difficult to contain. This makes transport particularly tricky, but with the high-quality galvanized steel Tarter Goat Gofer, you are ensured a virtually escape-proof move. It fits easily into the back of standard and compact pickups even with toolboxes, and can be used to transport goats,hunting dogs, calves, sheep or other small animals.
********TARP NOT INCLUDED********Learn More
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- Ideal for feeding of round bales to large cattle in tough situations
- 2” round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- S-Bar design prevents calves from getting inside
- 8’ diameter to accommodate large bales
- Super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly
- 17” metal hay saver to reduce waist
- Stands 45” high
- Features Tarter's superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses.Learn More